xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wixdesq

Learn C# Do you want learn c# ? I here to help you

Hello !
Before beginning , i'm french ! if my english is too bad , signal it me !
I'm a developer in C# Application and i want share my knowledges ! :)
And i work in Visual Studio 2008 Professional .

public static void post(string text){  Console.Out.WriteLine("Thank you for your post \n");}

Good to see people are posting tutorial style posts. I think you can proceed with more information on C#.Let me give you a pointer as you already posted how to create simple console programYou can post more about :- How to create simple GUI window with C#- How to add components,events within GUImore on GUI, Graphics, Database connectivity etc.If you're not interested in GUI then you can proceed with Collections framework and other important concepts of C#.Wish to see some informative posts from you. We'll correct you with English if there is any typo in it and maybe we can learn something from you about VS 2008 as well ( As we're still using VS-2005 :) ) :)

I am a beginner in learning C# and i hope i have learnt all the basics in C# , previously i had learnt C,C++,Java and now C# . Out of all these languages the language which impress me the most is C# and i really love it. Just because it is not the most advanced or state of the art or something like that , C# is really worth studing , It has some extra features like of you take loops you have a beautiful extra looping variable in C# which is known as the foreach . This foreach statement can help you to traverse or search data from an array without even knowing the array boundary. The helps you to get rid of various multiple for loops which you have to use in many cases.