xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ruben

The Mona Lisa Painted By Machine In Less Than 10 Seconds A Must Watch

I know that vid. I have watched it several times before and I can't believe my eyes when I watch it! xD How can possibly a man draw something like that in Paint? This means that if Leonardo Da Vinci lived in the 21st century only God knows what he could have created with all the mighty computer programmes we have now! WOW! :)

That was petty awesome, Thanks for sharing the link. I love Jamie and Adam and watch mythbusters whenever I see it on. Again thanks for that link that was great!

Me too. Their show is awesome! As well as discovery!

I know that vid. I have watched it several times before and I can't believe my eyes when I watch it! xD
How can possibly a man draw something like that in Paint? This means that if Leonardo Da Vinci lived in the 21st century only God knows what he could have created with all the mighty computer programmes we have now! WOW! :)

One Word: EXACTLY! Or in other words: I wonder... :D:)

That was soooo long :)

Let's not be backseat moderators. :)
A moderator will take action if needed, also, on my defense, the youtube video pretty much is the topic. I will make sure to contribute back to the comments made. Anyway, why read a discretion I make, when you could just watch the movie?

Impressive, their work is amazing and it is addictive to watch too.This stuff is great for robotics lovers, and it is good to know that robotics is developing in a high rate, so i guess we will not wait too much for us to have a personal robot server in our house, like in the movie (I, Robot)!Thank you for sharing this video, i found it great to watch.

Impressive, their work is amazing and it is addictive to watch too.
This stuff is great for robotics lovers, and it is good to know that robotics is developing in a high rate, so i guess we will not wait too much for us to have a personal robot server in our house, like in the movie (I, Robot)!

Thank you for sharing this video, i found it great to watch.

Thanks for your comment, and lol. Let's just hope that the I, Robot doesn't turn out like they do in the movie. :)