xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I use the the Classic 6600 , the first mutimedia phone by nokia .,its gor everything i require , even after so many years the phone is wworking perfectly . the sound clarity and the screen display is jus awesome , but now with new camera phone and more advanced phone, 6600 hasd lost the race, the only problem i feel is that the phone is bulky and looks too awkward. but when it was launched first it was a craze. now its jus any ordinary phone.

my bet is thAT anyone who wants to use a multimedia phone ,and noth botheres about features and MP3 can use it.Posted Image

HelloI have the Motorola SLVR L7Its really good because it was really cheap, not very fragile, had lots of memory, and had tools such as a video recorder and cameraHowever I really want another now because the motorola phone signal is really bad at my houseI was thinking about the Nokia 6111 is that a good idea do you think?Thanks :)

So far, I have a samsung a950. Its not great; for I have had it for about 2 years. I need a new phone, I am thinking of the u740, a texting machine. Its almost as thin as a Razor, yet it has texting abilities. I have researched this phone, and I highly approve of it. If anybody has this phone, tell me your ideas

I have a crappy, no-color motorola phone. :) I even broke it, and she got me the exact same one again! B)I keep asking my mom for a color phone too. I even offered to pay for it myself. My friend even emailed me a list of free phones. They feel my pain!, lol. :P Well, maybe if I do really good on a few tests, she will let me buy one. :D I wonder if the IPhone works with Verizon Wireless.. Doesn anyone know? :D

I have Nokia N73, silver colored one.

The good:

+ 3.2-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens

+ Uploads photos to Flickr

+ Beautiful, bright display

+ Sudoku and 3D Snakes

+ Excellent Web browser

The bad:

- Lame flash

- Cramped keypad

- Slow to respond to commands

- Windows-only synchronisation

The bottomline:

Nokia's N73 is one of the best camera phones we've seen this year, with a wide range of multimedia and business features tucked under its belt. Responsiveness, however, is not a strong point.

Source cNet Reviews

Some pics of my phone:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Kamegi (see edit history)

I just got a new phone. I had the Motorola E815/E816 provided my AMPD mobile. However, it broke, and I was trying to get a new one, since it was cheap and I liked it, when I found out AMPD had gone bankrupt, and stopped providing service in America (Bummer, they were cheap). So, I had to go back to T-Mobile with a Nokia 6133, a decent phone with a lot of features, it was also cheap ($50).

I just recently bought the S500i the latest slider phone from Sony Ericsson and I simply love it!!! The phone's all flashy and so youthful!!!I earlier had the Sagem Mx6 (has anyone heard of it??).Untill recently all four members of my family had Sagem phones:My dad --Sagem MyX7My Mom --Sagem MyX1My sis --Sagem MyX6-2ME --Sagem MyX6That was untill I want ahead and broke the tradition and got myself a SE phone.

I have the simple Samsung SGH-X140, It has WAP 1.2.1, JAVA, I'm happy with it, but it lacks of features :) Hope to get a better phone next few months :DI'm looking into the W series of Sony Erricson - bunch of features, including great MP3 player :P

I have recently bought a PDA of i-mate model is PDAL. It is awesome. It has a touch screen, 2 mega pixel camera, windows mobile 5, great sound quality and overall a great look. I love to show my phone to others because very few people own i-mate devices, mostly people go with nokia.

i own a sony ericsson w300i and i couldn't be any happier with it! it is very easy to customise, and as with all se phones, has easy menu navigation, a dedicated walkman player, fm radio... all that good stuff.i have not had any issues with it so far. if you know me, then you would know that i am an absolute fan of se, and i will refuse to buy a phone unless it is an se walkman, and it is flip or (preferably) slide.my mum has a nokia 6131. my dad has a nokia 6101. to tell you the truth, i like my phone the best out of those!

i own a sony ericsson w300i and i couldn't be any happier with it! it is very easy to customise, and as with all se phones, has easy menu navigation, a dedicated walkman player, fm radio... all that good stuff.
i have not had any issues with it so far. if you know me, then you would know that i am an absolute fan of se, and i will refuse to buy a phone unless it is an se walkman, and it is flip or (preferably) slide.

my mum has a nokia 6131. my dad has a nokia 6101. to tell you the truth, i like my phone the best out of those!

I have a sagem phone but i would rather prefer a Nokia or Sony Erricson as they are easy to use and have some decent phone ringtones. But if I had to choose due to the style and shape I would have to go with Nokia. My first phone that I used was Nokia 3315 (brick).

I have Sony Ericsson W800C. I have been using it for more than one year and often take it as a Mp3 to save and listen kinds of songs. Before I used Sony Ericsson 750, whose function is very similar to 800, unfortunately it's broken, so changed to 800. I like Nokia as well. It's said Nokia has the best quality among mobilephones, though its lookings are always not as fashionable as others.Under my influence, members of our family mostly use Sony Ericcson o Nokia.