xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I have a Motorola Hollywood (E815/E816) on Ampd Mobile, it's a decent phone considering I only payed $50 for it. It has a browser, mp3 player Micros Sd Slot (capable of 2 Gigs) and a Video Camera (only 1 Mega pixel, but what do you expect for such a cheap phone). I bought the phone prepaid so that is why it is so cheap, usually if you buy a plan they cut the cost of the phone, they did nothing of the sort in this case.

Ahhh you lot have really old phone. I have a Sony Ericcson k800i with 3,2 mega pixel cybershot camera and when my contract expires I am getting either a Motorlla KRIZR ov Lg prada I just have to go to the TMobile phone shop ofn Saturday and choose a phone. I gues the Uk hase more morden mobile phones or cell phones as they are called in the United States. Our current phones are Nokia N95, Lg Prada, Siemens d600. the only phone i know we dont have is the iphone or wotever the new ipod phone is called mainly because it was designed for the USA market as we dont have social security numbers in UK we have National Insurance Numbers

I have a W550i. I have had it for a year now.Its great. It has everything except symbian and memory card.

I consider cell phones a waste of money unless its your only phone and can beat the features of the local pay phone companies. It'd also have to be cheaper than the local phone lines. I mean, why would you want to watch television on your phone? You can use your television at home. And the wireless internet? Can't [people hack you more easily?

Sony Ericsson K800i, its awesome :P only problem really is the joystick :P and the lack of manual camera settings. But yeah, i'll be upgrading to the K850i as soon as it hits around $550~$600NZD :PI'd have to say the only real things its "missing" are Symbian, WLAN and optical zoom which only 3 phones have that :X

I have a nokia 6085. It has this simple cool look but dont be deceived, the stuff's got just about all the functionality you'd find in any high priced much vaunted phone around. check out the specs and tell me its an untruth. i love the phone

I have a Sony Ericsson P990iIt is a PDA phone with touch screen, 2 MP camera, Wifi, Bluetooth and lots more.Its a complete perfect PDA phone. except that it is bit bulky and big.It runs Symbian OS UIQ 3.0 which sucks big time. often the applications running in the background quits without any notification. The OS is very slow.The Operating system is too heavy for for the P990i i guess.This phone is a slight variation from the Sony Ericson P series phones.P series fans will not be saticefied with this phone actually. This is got more of the Sony Ericsson ordinary mobile phone look. Especially the rear side of the mobilephone which exactly resembles a typical Sony Ericsson mobile Camera.

PPC 6800 Sprint~Phone Alarm~WisBar Advanced w/ Blackvista QVGA~Weather Panel w/ Cham Skin 2.0~SPB Mobile Shell~Worms world PartyKatana Pink (gf)Upstage (When im riding the motorcycle)

Edited by aaronz (see edit history)

I have Sony Ericsson P990iits simply an amazing phone with so much features. It has even got WiFi..The only dumb thing about this phone is that its too bulky and the software is too heavy for the device like other Symbian phones.

i have the new LG chocolate :XD:

post-48316-1187435870_thumb.jpg

I used to have a Motorola C139 Pay As You Go Phone, but since Cingualr Switched to ATT they nullified my balance and closed my account. Its a Small Black Phone and simple interface, reliable phone