xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

In my opinion, Danger Inc. which is the company that designs software and hardware of the Sidekick/Hiptop is the best mobile phone brand...or manufacturer...whatever you want to call it. The phones are actually manufactured by Sharp, and they are pretty durable, but what really makes it an amazing device is the unique UI and features that Danger has formulated. I've had a Sidekick 2 and then upgraded to a Sidekick 3. Honestly I couldn't be happier.

i like nokia but since most ppl use nokiai prefer to use sony erricson just bcos i like to stay a lil different. both companys hav a good range of mobiles. motorola v3 is the most beautiful slim-flipmobile i hav ever seen

my favourite mobile phone is Sony Ericcson, and the next option comes Nokia and finally for Motorola.I love the SE mobiles because they have all the features that we'd expect. they have the best quality and the easiest interface. I love the cybershot series and walkman series especially for their photo clarity and voice clarity.Nokia has the very easiest inerface, even a newbie can easily handle it.Moto is only a fashion statement, if you wnat to flaunt with your mobile, then go for Moto. It ahs the most slickest of the interfaces available.

Ive got a sony erricson and ive had it for over two years, ive dropped on the ground, in a tea pitcher and it still works fine, all of my stuff is still on it, its great, its scratched up a little bit but other than that it is still perfect, plus it keeps a battery charge for like 4 days... which is a BIG plus

I think that best mobile phone is SonyErricsson (price:quality), I will buy K800i very soon, but I still have Samsung A-800 since 2004.But if I will have enough money I will buy Nokia N95

I agree with Jarlaxe that NOKIA RULES, the simplicity within each phone and product that they make, to add to this nokias has all of the media functions along side the business applications which is perfect for anyone who wants to listen to music whilst viewing PDF files etc.Personally i think that Nokias are great and very durable. I vote Nokia'sover any other.

Sony Ericsson FTW!I currently have a K750i, before that was a K300i and a T610, both of which are still alive.Sony Ericssons are amazing, and seemingly indestructible.But, when i can, i want to get a Nokia N95 or some kind of PDA/Phone combo thing...

lol i've got same. Sony Ericsson k750i.Nice phone, decent features, only paid ?30 for it even though it wasn't stolen.Before that i had a Sharp GX 20 (sold it for ?7 lol) and before that i had a Sony Ericsson Z520 (it got stolen).

I have a Nokia 1100 (I think). It's VERY basic. It doesn't have fancy features like internet, MP3 ringtones, ect. It came with my prepaid provider TracFone. I got it for Christmas 2005. I'm thinking of changing soon.