xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

ive got my road tax due to pay like now lol once thats paid im going to buy a new phone, anyone got any suggestions of which phone i should get, i need a phone with bluetooth for my headset for driving, camera, bcos i like taking photos, and any other features which people thing generally sexy ;) ;)

I'm care more about reception and quality (while talking) then I do about phone apps and features, so that's why I'd have to choose Motorola as my favorite brand. They always seemed to get more bars that all my friends' phones did, while using the same provider (Cingular).

I have a: K600i

Specs: Bluetooth, 3G\Video conversation, Voice recording, 1.3 Megapixel camera. supports mp3,jpeg etc...

Why did I choose it?: I got it for free. Didn't really want it, but it is an alright cellphone.

I would definitely have to say that Nokia is my favourite phone brand. Not all Nokia phones are great but most are I remember purchasing a Nokia 3230 the sound quality was extremely bad but the stereo was good and the phone looked stylish. You have to admit Nokia make very stylish mobile phones and it's hard to disagree that Nokia is highly popular however Sony ericssons are making a stake in the market they're making some great phones i may change in the future to a sony ericsson but for now Nokia.

my mobile phone u mean my phone collection lmaoooi got alot of nokias-n-gage ( mad for gaming but screen is craked)-6280 ( my current one im using)-3350 ( collecting dust with my 7250i)lol yeahi think we all end up with a huge collection over the years due to tthe changing technology and that3 years ago i had a black and white fonr able 2 sms and callnow i can take super clear fotos use it as an mp3 go on the net whatever u wantits amazingthink about the future

Used to own a nokia 7210 until i left it on top of my dads car and he drove off, phone ended up on the road, smashed in several places....oh dear.....Now i own a Black Motorola V3 which is far better and i got it rather cheap so all good :unsure:

I have a nokia 3230 and I don't advise anyone to buy one because the sound quality is the worse quality I have ever heard for a mobile phone that claims you can listen to mp3's on it. The only decent sound is the radio.

YEAH!! i can actually reply to this topic now, yesterday I just brought myself a motorola red razr cell phone.

Posted Image

of course it got quite expensive after it was all said done when I got my razr, have to make sure to send in those rebates in for my money back :unsure:.

Well I used to have the crappy Boost Moblie which I hated, it drove me nuts and did not even have a camera or could store music. But now I have the Nokia 601i and its the updated one. It can hold musci and it has Blue tooth, I love blue tooth. It's a pretty cool phone but my only issue with it is that it only has to mb's of memory and I'm wondering if you can add more on because I really like the phone and I'd rather not replace it. So if anyone knows a way to add memory then please tell me or PM me, I would really apreciate it.

I have a Motorola RAZR V3i. Sadly, its doesn't function as well as it looks. You get a slow USB 1.0 connection, unimaginative menus, iTunes that supports only 50 tracks (whats the point?), terrible looking pics n vids (1.2MP), and its more challenging when typing messages compared to Nokia n SE. Tip for you. Don't buy this phone. It's a collection of outdated technology spiced up into a phone to make it seem like the 'it' thing. :)