xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I have a Nokia 6600. Bought it some time back though (about 1-2 years)Think its still keeping its name among these big shots like N-Series. :P But i'll be switching to a N90 in the near future. Guys did you know that ithas an accelerometer to freez its 4GB hard disk in case of a free fall? :)

I have a palm treo 650 but am going to get one of the new nokia n series phones hopefully since the treo quits on me or restarts during the time it is sending a message, very annoying.

Hey Everyone,

I wonder what kind of cellphone do you guys own? May be specs and why did you choose that particular one?

Mine is LG4015 and it rocks.

A little Info About the Phone

The G4015 combines high-end features and undeniable style at a price you can't resist. Sleek and unique, the G4015 phone from LG offers the perfect combination of style and innovation. You'll have a hard time deciding what is most attractive about the G4015: its good looks, high-end features, or affordable price.

Specifications and Features:

Technology GSM

Frequency 850/1900 MHz (Dual-Band)

Data Transmission GPRS Class 10

Dimensions 3.19" (H) x 1.69" (W) x 0.82"(D)

Weight 2.84 oz.

Display 65K Color STN, 128 x 128 Pixels, 6 Lines

Standard Battery 780 mAh Li-Ion

Talk Time Up to 4 Hours*

Standby Time Up to 11.7 Days*

*Certain features may use more power and cause actual standby and talk time to vary.

Exceptional Style

Ultra Lightweight and Compact (only 2.84 oz.)

Unique and Stylish Design with Full-Color Internal LCD

Handy 5-Way Navigation Key with One-Button mModeTM Access

Essential Technology

Built-In Web Browser

JavaTM Support for Application and Game Downloads

Send and Receive Text and Instant Messages

Send and Receive Multimedia Messages with Graphics, Pictures, and Sound

Enhanced Productivity

Personal Organizer with Calendar and Phone Book

Phone Book for 255 Contacts, each with Multiple Entries

Speed Dialing for 9 Numbers

Alarm Clock, Notepad, Calculator, World Clock, and Unit Converter

Integrated Headset Jack

T9 Text Input

Entertaining Features

Download Graphics and Polyphonic Ring Tones?

Customize with 5 Wallpaper Choices or Download Up to 10 More

Customize with 10 Ring Tones

Features based on carrier program availability

I have a motorola V557 and its a great phone. It has voice dial, a nice camera that produces 640x480 pics, a video camera, voice recording, bluetooth, and of course has the internet. It also has T9, but I hate it, I can text faster without it trying to guess the word I want to type.

I am having an NOKIA 6630 and it is pretty much sufficient for me but a camera with better quality would do for me!I use a 512 MB MMC as I don't listen to music that much on my mobile!

I have the samsung a990 camera phone. I think it is really good. it is a 3.2 megapixel camera and picture phone. The pictures are about 1.2 megabytes each so you have to have a expansion card. The only problem is that they are so expensive on verizon's website. A microsd card goes for 40 bucks on their site. I got a brand new 1gb card for 40 bucks on ebay. it also came with a usb flash drive that you insert the card into. It is a lot easier than plugging up the phone with a cable. I also like how you can hook the phone up to your tv and see photos on the tv. I am still wanting to see if the phone could act as a internet camera for AIM or something. I am goign to try that some time. The only bad thing about it is the flash on the camera. It is an LED rather than the flash lights on other cameras. this means that you can not take a lot of pictures at night. If you have any questions send me a message.

I've got a 6230...Don't really know what's the deal with buying all the latest cellphones..In Greece, it's a freaking madness with mobile phone sells being 4,5,6 times the population...If they hadn't have so many problems, I would still own my 3310 :lol: