xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hertonsils

Break Up Songs

may help you out.Break Up Songs

This song may help you out. It describes exactly what I'm going through right now. 

"Before the Storm" by Jonas Brothers ft. Miley Cyrus

-reply by Guest

Here are some good ones.Massive Attack-TeardropSeptember- cry for youSeether ft Amy Lee- BrokenPussycat Dolls- I hate this partThe Veronicas- Revenger is Sweeter (than you'll ever be)Cherish- unappreicatedMaroon 5 ft Rihanna- If I never see your face againDaughtry-Over youParamore- Thats what you getPink- Just like a pillPink- you make me sickSublime-SanteriaThats all I can think of right now...-reply by Jenna

goodbye-secondhand serenade

regret-letoya luckett

I look so good-jessie james

blind-jason derulo

so yesterday-hilary duff

don't let me stop you kelly clarkson

cry-rihanna

tell everybody that you know-kanye west

don't want you back-backstreet boys

shouldve said no-taylor swift

almost doesn't count-brandy

Snob Scrilla - Song With No TitleTaylor Swift - You Belong With MeJimmy Eat World - Hear You MeAviation - You Were My EverythingSteveO Feat. Ruff Ryderz - Oh OhTrey Songz - My First LoveMaxwell - Pretty Wings Digga - BrokenRon Pope - A Drop In The Ocean 

-reply by Alex

These are awesome, angry, bitter, Break Up Songs

Beyonce - Lost yo mind

Eamon - **** it

Adam Sander (the wedding singer) - Love Stinks

Jojo-  leave get out

destinys child - survivor

Beyonce - irreplacabe

Limpbizkit - break stuff

Shakira -Don't Bother

Carly Simon - Your so vain

Alanis Morissette -You Oughta Know

Aly and Aj - Potential Break up song

All the things she said - tATu

My happy ending - avril lavigne

Ain't it Funny - Jennifer Lopez

Ryan Leslie - "How It Was Supposed To Be"

John Mayer - Dreaming with a broken heart

1st lady - missing you

Amanda Perez - God send me an angel

Justin Delacruz "Shiny" - My mistake

Jackie Boyz - Should've loved me right

Jinkz - Hope that you die

Joanna Accom - I don't know

Chuckie Akenz Ft Christoper Charles - Love hurts

***** Cat Dolls - Hush Hush

Rascal Flatts - What hurts the most

Justin Delacruz "Shiny" - Survive this

Heres some good songsBreak Up SongsWait for you-elliot yemenTaking back my love-enrique igisiasAngels on the moon-thriving ivoryWith me-sum 41Don't tell me its over-Blink182-reply by Dallas

Hard Rock, Emo, and metal.Break Up Songs

Anything by Theory Of A Dead Man, I find  Santa Monica to help the most-Also when angry Bloodhound Gang, I hope you die-All American Rejects, Stab my back-Breaking Benjamin,forget it.-Cold, Happens all the time-Anything by Daughtry-Earshot, someone- most of Evanescence.-Five Finger Death Punch, the bleeding-Most of HIM-Howie Day, she says-Killswitch engage, my curse and end of heartache-Lynam, save my soul-Marilyn manson, paranoir-Papa Roach, she loves me not-Within Temptation, Angels-32 Leaves, all is numb.-Psychosick-why oh why

-reply by Josh Henricksen

My favorite sad break up songs:Back to your Heart, Backstreet BoysBarriers, David ArchuletaBetter in Time, Leona LewisBreakeven, The ScriptDespret, David ArchuletaDreamin' with a Broken Heart, John MayerFall toPieces, Avril LavigneFar Away, NickelbackGoodbye, Miley CyrusHow do you Sleep?, Jesse McCartneyI Just Can't Live a Lie, CarrieUnderwoodI Need You Tonight, Backstreet BoysI Tried, BoneThugs-and-HarmonyInconsalable, Backstreet BoysIt's Not Over,Chris DaughtryLessons Learned, Carrie UnderwoodA Little Too NotOver You, David ArchuletaMy Happy Ending, Avril LavigneMy HeartWill Go On, Celine DionMy Immortal, EvanesceneMy Life Would **** Without You, Kelly ClarksonMy World, Bo BiceNot Meant to Be,Theory of a DeadmanThe Real Thing, Bo BiceShape of my Heart,Backstreet BoysStarts with Goobye, Carrie UnderwoodSuperman(It's Not Easy), Five for FightingTake a Bow, RihannaTeardropson my Guitar, Taylor SwiftTo Be With You, David ArchuletaTo Love You More, Celine DionToo Little, Too Late, JoJoU Make MeBetter, Bo BiceWait for You, Elliott YaminThe Way I Loved You,Taylor SwiftWhat Hurts the Most, CASCADAWhat's Left of Me, NickLacheyWhen There was Me and You, HSM castWhenever You Remeber,Carrie UnderwoodWhite Horse, Taylor SwiftWho Knew, P!nkWishing You Were Somehow Here Again, The Phantom of the OperaYou'reBeautiful, James BluntYou're Not Sorry, Taylor Swift-replyby Christine

Breathe by Taylor Swift and Colbie Caillat is the song that really was what I searching for. My girl and I had to part ways. I hope that someday I will look back on these times and laugh about the heartache we went through and smile because it all happened, to bring us together in the end. A broken heart can continue to dream. And I'm just a voice among the millions.

-reply by hidan

some good break up songs Break Up Songs

Where Would We Be Now by Good Charlotte

Into Your Arms by The Maine

Cry Me a River by Justin Timberlake

Picture Burn by Taylor Swift

Letdown by This Providence

Potential Break Up Song by Aly and AJ

this is just short list of songs that give me the impression of break ups within the songs

-reply by I just like this music

Do you guys know any songs that has a pinch of advise to my ex-boyfriend?Something with like "Promise me you'll take care of yourself"It's really a clean break up but it's still very sad :'(