xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
niklophiliac

Hi Everyone My inntroduction

Hi niklophiliac! Welcome to Xisto, the best free hosting service ever. This is very friendly community. You'll really enjoy a lot here. No problem if you are a noob in web designing. We'll guide you if you need help. Just post any doubts you have and we'll answer all your questions.

Before that register at https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email address you used to register here. Then after 5 posts you'll see your myCents.(you'll have to wait for 4-5 hours to see the changes). You can use these myCents to buy hosting package.

Anyway.....start posting and be a part of our community. Happy posting.... :)

Edited by xpress (see edit history)

Hello niklophiliac and welcome to the best free host you are ever going to find. Wow you earned a dollar the first day you were here. I'm sure you'll fit in just great with the rest of Xisto. Is there anything else we should know about you thought because your intro is a bit lacking. If you have any questions or problems just ask.

Sorry for the late reply, it does not mean I do not care or have forgotten you. :) Welcome to the forum niklophiliac, hopefully you are enjoying your stay and keeping yourself away from one-liners. We consider them as spam so just be careful not to write too many of them. It is not the quantity of your posts that decides the amount of cents you recieve, but it is the quality. Another reason why you should try to write good, quality posts! It seems like others have already filled you in, but I am just throwing in this very useful link. Make sure to check it out, I am sure it will be useful.

Good luck here at trap, not that you need it but who knows?

Once again welcome!

Hello niklophiliac Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

I, like Bluebear, am late also. Guess our Turkey Day and Holiday Shopping here in USA got in the way. Just the same, I hope you are enjoying yourself here in our little community. The new points (myCENT) system seems to be working just fine. People are intrigued by this I believe. It seems unique to other site's systems. :)

See you around the boards and happy $ earnings. :)

Hello niklophiliac. Welcome to the world of Xisto. Here you post on a awesome forum and you get great hosting. It is simply amazing. You have your mycent all set up so I do not need to tel you how but still make sure to read all the annoucements and stuff so you are up to date. If you have problems just ask and I'm sure one of the great members here will help you out.