xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SilentWarrior

Cool Sig

wow m8. That is incredible and i am being tottaly honest right there. If I had that kind of skill i would make sig banners like crazy lol. What did you use to create that and such? Well just wanted to let you know that i really think you did a great job on the sig banner.

Hey I just noticed it changed color and hue! Although it does take up quite a few amounts of bandwidth and is very large... Maybe shrink it to make the size (as in kb Mb gb kind of size) a bit smaller too? It takes a long time to load ON SLOW COMPUTERS. I'm not saying it takes long for ME, but it does use up bandwidth! But the picture is lovely!~Dooga

Normally i hate grunge, but thid time i like it! I like it because it's not just simple scratches, this one has detail; you can see the house/castle in htte back. This it the best grunge i have seen well done, you deserve a thumbs up!

Nicely done indeed. However I found when the hue changes to the greyish colour, it seems to highlight the way the render was cut out, and it looks a bit rough. If you could smooth the edges a little and somewhat *blend* it, I reckon it'd be even better. Also the text blends so well, but for the kind of old/knight/medieval feel is perhaps to ghetto-ish? Anyway, just my two cents. I couldn't get a nice animation like that in a million years, I love it.

Well I thought it was a sorta unique style and not something everyone else is doing...The backround is all brush work and with imageready I made it lively. Thanks for the comments though everyone, I appriciate them.

Well I thought it was a sorta unique style and not something everyone else is doing...The backround is all brush work and with imageready I made it lively. Thanks for the comments though everyone, I appriciate them.

45090[/snapback]

Go through clantemplates.com and se how most of the sigs looks so similar.

The sig the topic starter made is very original and good, the only problem I see is that the image is not blended well enough.. You can PM me and I could tell you a few tips to make it look a bit better.