xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Scoutmann

Is 14 Too Young?

It is never too young to try new experience but of course watch out for cops.Ex.I'm 13 and I love the cars since i was 3 years old,but i haven't drowe a real car.I played all car PC games and I'm like Einstein for cars, so if you have 2 cars it's big opotunety for you ;)

Oh the title of the topic is not chosen good at all, if i didn't see the section i was going to think about many other things rather than cars and driving :D , anyway i read your story and it seems you are interested in cars like me too, i drove my first car when i was 15 a year older than you so i can say 14 is not very soon if you are gonna be a car lover. in u.s in most of the states you can get your license in 16 but i have heard that if you can prove your ability in driving you can get it in 15 too but i don't know if it is possible to get it in 14 too or not so it is better for every one (not the starter of the topic because he is now 17 and doesn't need to prove anything for getting his license) to ask from where they can get their license sooner than the specific age or not because these type of laws are vary from state to state and from country to country. so don't think that 14 is too young and if you think you are ready for driving a car then just ask peoples to see if you can get your license sooner and start driving around and amaze peoples :P.I think the minimum age should be vary from person to person because there is two factors which is very important to get a license one is the physical ability which consist of a specific amount of height (of course a 2 years old child can not drive a car because his foots can not reach the pedals) and specific amount of being sharp and accurate in pointing the car and in the same time having the control of the throttle another ability that is required is that the person should know the danger, a child may not know that he can kill a person easily and these are why they have specified a minimum age for getting a license. now as all of peoples are not same and do not born same so forcing a specific age to all of them is not correct at all because some peoples even at 40 years of their life do not know that how much dangerous is to drive a car when you are drunk and they have their license from 16 but some other peoples are able to drive from 13 and are much more caring about their driving style but they can not get their license because of the law, so this is why i say they should change the law and specify the age based on other tests that they have to take before letting someone to give a driving test.Now if the law doesn't let you to drive then it is better to avoid from driving on the roads because driving one or two years later is better than making your parents trouble or even not being able to get a license till 18, in many countries required age for getting a license is 18 so if you are in u.s you are so lucky. in some countries if you kill someone when driving a car while you don't have a license they will kill you, in most of the countries if you hit somebody with a car while you don't have a license this can cause you a real trouble and this is why i recommend you to just forget driving or if you want to drive a car just drive in places that you know there is not any other car or person. you should always know that having the skill is not enough you should be able to have the responsibility of the damages you may occur while you are driving to another car or even a person so the age limit is for getting peoples ready for be able to be responsible for the damages they have done, a child can not take the responsibility of killing a person and this is why in the most of countries the law is different for peoples below 18 and above 18, so if the law doesn't let you to drive a car it is so much better to wait and two years will pass just like a blink of an eye.