xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
harrison858

Small Love Poem Does it suck or does it not?

This is a small love poem simply called Love. Rate it please, 1-10, and if it sucks, let me know :)

WARNING: It will probably suck. Read at your own risk. I am not responsible for your medical bills regarding blindness. :)

I shall forever remember

By harrison858

November 18th, 2008

I shall forever remember,

The day our eyes met.

That day in late November

You too can recall, I bet.

That day in November,

When I gazed upon you.

I will always remember

When love was still new.

that was short and sweet. if someone wrote it for me I'd be touched. :) Not the most artistic though, maybe a 7. :)

tell me the reason why only on November you may try to relate the rhyming or its real time that you have met just leave its a really nice love poem so i will rate it as 5.

Very beautifully written poem you have there. I hope it's worked out since then! :)I've only been inspired to write a few poems... and if the love isn't reciprocated, it's like the poem is meaningless to everyone else, but only carries meaning towards that one person you wrote it for. You can't really give it to another person because those words don't belong to that other person. So the person you wrote the poem for should appreciate it. I wish the girl I wrote all my poems for.. had appreciated it, but they are just words now. Still with meaning, but not to her.