In my opinion I think a comic is better than an anime
because it has many advantage.The first advantage,
comic is comfortable to read.You will read it any time
any place if you want dislike the anime and if you want
to read the previous page, you can do it easier than
previous phase in anime. Next advantage, the comic
can improve your reading skill because you will get the new words
and parlance from the comic. Sure, you will fun and get knowledge
at the same time. Most of all, comic is cheaper than anime.
If you see the cartoon animation in CD or DVD, you will only
see 2 - 6 phases for 1 CD or DVD but if you read comic books,
you will read 7 - 9 phases for 1 book !! and for 1 book's cost
is cheaper than 1 CD or DVD 's cost. Therefore, the comic is
better than anime with that reason above.

I really enjoy both Manga and Anime. I would probably have to say Manga though as a choice, because the art and effort that they put into each page is amazing. While western comics aren't as interesting to me as Manga, I love to look at the art work and detail that goes into every page.Anime is awesome though, and the animations are very cool. I think the voice actors add more of a punch to the story though, as you can only imagine what the character's voices sound like in Manga.I would like to end up doing a web comic, or an online anime series one day, so both really are fine in my book. Both Anime and Manga require skill though, and as such they have picked up my interest quickly.

I enjoy both Media. I don't differentiate them. Try Bleach anime as Manga as well anime, you'll enjoy characters in both media. Simmilarly if you try DeathNote as anime then that'll be much better than DeathNote movie which is less enjoying than anime series.Some of my Favourite animes are:- Full metal alchemist- Bleach- DeathNote- Darker than Black- KaijiSo what are your favourite guys :)

My favorite anime series would be as followed:Wolf's RainHellsingYu-gi-ohNarutoDeath NoteInuyashaBeybladeBakuganDragon Ball ZWolf's Rain is my favorite, but Hellsing, Naruto and Yu-gi-oh come close to the top. I really don't watch DBZ anymore, and since Beyblade is no longer on, I don't really follow them anymore. That's my list so far.Too bad they really don't have a Manga for Wolf's Rain--I think that would be interesting as a read. Naruto is an excellent Manga, and so is Yu-gi-oh.

I really like both versions a lot, and I tend to go out and buy the manga if I've really enjoyed the anime or vice versa. From my perspective... it's not just about learning the phrases or that... because most of the manga that I read is in English, which I already know. I have tried to work my way through some that were in the original Japanese to help me learn that language, but that's a slow process, but sometimes fun :)I spend a lot of time watching anime or live action Japanese dramas, half because I enjoy them so much, and the other half because I'm learning so much from them. I tend to read my manga just before going to sleep, because it makes my eyes tired, and I fall asleep pretty fast that way. I have a stack of manga right next to my bed XD

i don't really like either of them but if i had to chose one it would be comic. anime is really anoying i don't know why but i just hate it. there is just nothing cool or interesting about anime. its just total bordom and its just nothing good really. :)

In my opinion I think a comic is better than an anime

because it has many advantage.The first advantage,

comic is comfortable to read.You will read it any time

any place if you want dislike the anime and if you want

to read the previous page, you can do it easier than

previous phase in anime. Next advantage, the comic

can improve your reading skill because you will get the new words

and parlance from the comic. Sure, you will fun and get knowledge

at the same time. Most of all, comic is cheaper than anime.

If you see the cartoon animation in CD or DVD, you will only

see 2 - 6 phases for 1 CD or DVD but if you read comic books,

you will read 7 - 9 phases for 1 book !! and for 1 book's cost

is cheaper than 1 CD or DVD 's cost. Therefore, the comic is

better than anime with that reason above.

Well I'll make my opinion pretty clear on this subject right here, and that is I really do not like anime. I don't know, but there is just something about ti that doesn't appeal to me. Like, okay I think cartoon are funny, such as Simpson's, family guy, ect ect. But, what is so great about anime. I've seen some, and they seem really lame, personally. So in repose to the question you asked, I would have to say that I prefer comics and comic book way over anime.

I remember when I was little i used to be obsessed with collecting comic books. Used to have some in like special cases and covers ot hsield away any dust or debrees that could faulter on them. Then one day I sold them, and basicaly that was the end on my obsession with comics books :)

So yeah basically...

COMIC BOOKS FTW!!!