xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Crowe

Crowe's Application

Name: Crowe.

Experience(Years/months/programs used)**: I guess I've been doing this sort of thing for a few years now, and probably more than that (not sure of how long). I use the following programs to make graphics or to do animations: Adobe Photoshop/Image Ready, Virtual Dub, Adobe Illustrator, and Windows Movie Maker.

Specialty**: Well, I can do a lot of things, from creating movie gifs, to signatures and avatars, or even small animations. I know a little bit about skinning for IPB 1.3 as well.

Examples**:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Great work, The first one the flow isn't really working for me.The second one the skeleton doesn't seem all to blended in.The third one parts of the person's body are to high contrast and is sticking out too much from the background, there isn't good flow.The fourth one I can't judge it because i Don't know what the image originally was.The fifth I can't judge either.I know that the Xisto graphics people like to see a big variety so if I were you, put up some IPB designs that you have previously done, and any other types of works.