xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Corey

I Hate....

all those rapers....most of them...i hate when they show of with their money and girls...or should i say hookers...i hate lil' jon...i'm pissed of when i see that video of snoop dog...for the song drop it like it's hot....i hate ....i hate it...i hate it...i hate AC Milan...i hate Manchester,i hate Juventus...and so on...ok...i'm feeling so much better now :P ...yeah wright :D ...and i HATE Hrvatski (croatian) Idol too :P greetings from croatia... :P

Ummm I wouldn't say that I hate "rappers" but yeah I don't like them, their music and attitudes, but well everyone has a diferent taste and they're the morons giving these people money...I don't know how someone can idolize people like rappers, or want to be like them, just retarted but well american society feeds out ingnorance and t.v. and all that kind of things......ahahha yeah Ice-T a few years a go was like yeah "F?ck the Police" and so on, and now he is a cop on "law and order" what a loser.....(ohh yeah and i said "F?ck!")

hehe i dont get my self all into that crap i just listen to he music and admire their buff bodies. Dude just get over it... they ain't guna stop because of you.. They think they can do what they want when they want but in the end they are just normal cheap gangsters.... with hella lota money.... lol...and a nice body.

Hey, jeli sovra?tvo uistinu rije?enje? Malo me sve zbjegava. But you have right to hate, but this is neverending circle. Sure, I don't like their music and lot of people that are strange I don't like, but I can hate them. Maybe dislike is the answer. You always have ON/OFF button on your TV, where then you can go out instead of listening what you hate.Lijep pozdrav.

Well at least not all rappers are like that. Just most of them I guess, I still like listening to some rap music though. It's just annoying to see those rappers who act like tough guys and wanna-be gansters - but then again I just remember what my friend calls rap. Retards Attempting Poetry. Then it just makes me laugh at them lol :P

I don't even pay attention to rappers - or rap music for that matter. I've learned to just ignore them and their publicity, instead of just hating them for the sole reason of hating them. If you don't like rap music orrappers, then just block them out. I don't like rap or rappers either, butI've learnt to just go on with life and not worry about them. I'll admit, however, that rap is pathetic. But that's just me.

I can relate to that I cant say I hate rappers but i dispise there attitudes, cant stand the music, and I think its discusting how they promote the degredation of women as if they are objects to be worn as jewlery or used and abused on whim. But if you look at it this way its laughible there lavish spending and there decadent life styles will get em in the end lol there rappers after all and rappers come a dime a dozen theres new ones everyday taking the spotlight and the money most will eventually end up broke and back where they started and when there bankrupt theres no cars no women no "friends"

Hmmm Lets see what I hate.1. Ugly people that like me.2. Beautiful girls that I like, but dont like me back.3. When girls state "This just isn't working out" WHAT DOES IT MEANNN WHAT ISN'T WORKING OUT...TELL US SO WE CAN WORK ON IT.4. Emos and Gothics (SOMETIMES I LIKE GOTH PEOPLE...JUST NOT ALL)5. Preps.... I'm not a prep...I'm in a middle..just a regular I suppose.6. Sucky bands =D7. Country Music8. Punk Rock Music9. Rap10. People that have top 10 lists :]11. School12. OSTRICHES13. My brother listening to rap music in his room at night while I practice guitar....14. SCHOOL AGAIN15. That sprite zero crap16. My parents finding out stuff about me.17. People who do drugs!!!!18. Football19. Baseball20. Tennis21. Alright, basically any sport that is not soccer....or golf =D22. Ok, to make this shorter....lots of stuff?