xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Too_Hot

Cs Server

My clan OwNz has a brand spanking new cs 1.6 14 man server :P js inviting anyone and everyone from the trap to come and play on our server :P, we have had over 400 ppl on it in the last two weeks its been up and its proven popular, its a fun server although is used for clan matches etc. We have a range of fun and official matches and admins are usually on the server. Plz come and join in the fun on our server 217.146.85.7:27010.Come and Play :D:P:D

kl post the ip here, come on and play we have alot of ppl who come and play on there i think its around 500 now :P, lovin it, and when u get ur server post ur ip and ill tray and get on it :P

This could very well be the dumbest question ever asked on these forums. But anyway, I'm on 56k and but I have never even attempted playing CS on it through dial-up, does it lag that bad like most other games do? Or is it ok? I used to have DSL and played it alot, but when we got rid of DSL I just started playing with bots.

This could very well be the dumbest question ever asked on these forums. But anyway, I'm on 56k and but I have never even attempted playing CS on it through dial-up, does it lag that bad like most other games do? Or is it ok? I used to have DSL and played it alot, but when we got rid of DSL I just started playing with bots.