xisto Community
joeblogg

My Trap17-information Blog

i decided to make an information blog on Xisto. i have included the things which i didn't know and i wanted to found out (which i eventually found out) so other people who are confused can get some of there questions answered.

the website is info-Xisto.blogspot.com

please visit it and give me feedback.

It's ok I guess, and its always good advertisement for Xisto with sites like that, RSS feeds usually will help, a small suggestion would be to add more links to Xisto to help boost link indexing into search engines so Xisto will get more visitors.

Although the blog is a great idea, as it gives members the chance to get information that they previously did not know, the blog format to me probably wouldn't be the best idea. With something like that, a Wiki site would probably be preferred, as you could add "How to.." on to it and such. However, I'm sure the people at Xisto appreciate the help for the new guys, and if you need any help at all, just let me know.

It's alright but nothing special. In terms of the design it's a pretty typical theme that doesn't really stand out much. The domain isn't too crash hot either. Some of the content and information might be helpful though.