xisto Community
StefanScottAlexx

Free Internet Tv

Now there's a great program you can use to watch TV free on the internet from all over the world.

http://jlc-software.com/index.php?page=internet_tv.html

This is really useful if you want to keep up on news and happenings in another country - or a great way to polish your foreign-language skills by watching shows in another language.

Now there's a great program you can use to watch TV free on the internet from all over the world.
http://jlc-software.com/index.php?page=internet_tv.html

that is a good one! you rarely find such site that works and doesn't spam... moreover it doesn't require any download or registration, in fact it just provides links to the actual streaming provider in a very streamlined way...

Yes, free internet tv is in fact a great and unique program, but it does not give you the chance to view the tv channels that at least i wanted too, for instance, from my country (Portugal, Europe), has one or wo channels, but those channels are not attractive to me in order to view them constantly or even sometimes, and the other available channels from all over the world are not too attractive either, only a couple of them really.Although this seems to be a great opportunity to view free internet tv, you have a lot of channels available from all over the world but, perhaps you will not like not even one, but good luck.I use now another program that it actually gives me the opportunity to view paying channels that this program can not, but the program is not free to use, you must pay for it.