xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
no9t9

Server Up Time

This is more for the PAID hosting server. If I were to buy hosting from Xisto (or whatever its called) I would like to know what the uptime is. I'm sure this is pretty much the number 1 priority for people looking for hosting. It's fine and dandy to SAY you are 99.9% uptime but it would be more compelling if you used a link to a third party monitoring service that shows the history of your server uptime showing any outages.Even on Xisto, I think it says 99.9% uptime but I used a site uptime tracker for about 3 months and it is not even close to 99%. I realize that Xisto is a free server and I don't really have a complaint but on a PAID server, I would expect to see what is advertisedl.I am keeping my eyes open for a good paid host but don't know who to trust. Uptime is the number 1 priority for me when looking at hosts. EVERY host out there says 99.9% but I am SURE they aren't.

Trap17 did suffered on terms of uptime. But now, since we are filtering the inactive members, I guess the server load has been reduced considerably and the future uptime stats will improve.As for Xisto - Web Hosting ( http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ), We had used a service but due to complaints regarding false reporting, we had to bring it down.