xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Russan Sub Russia and there Subs

I read this yesterday, and i was going to create a topic with this news when i saw that you created it already, but that is alright by me, the point is to inform people about this kind of news, and report that in fact this is a dangerous event to happen.Annabuzh, i do not remember that this kind of tragic event happened to an american submarine, although it is not impossible to happen to an amercian submarine.That video is a good idea to report news like this.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

I read this yesterday, and i was going to create a topic with this news when i saw that you created it already, but that is alright by me, the point is to inform people about this kind of news, and report that in fact this is a dangerous event to happen.
Annabuzh, i do not remember that this kind of tragic event happened to an american submarine, although it is not impossible to happen to an amercian submarine.

That video is a good idea to report news like this.

I agree too on it was a good idea of reporting. but it makes me think though, just how offend does this happen? here in the us and in other countries? scary thought that some nuke sub could be out there and something bad happen. Like the movies Gray Lady Down, Or Red October.