xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
awakashaya

Hi, Im New!

Hello awakashaya. Welcome to Xisto. The best freehost ever. It will be appreciated if you add more details about yourself. Anyway read Xisto readme. And register at Xisto - Support with the same email address you used to register here.

The smallest intro ever. :lol:Nevertheless, Welcome to Xisto and first do what xpress has eXPRESSed.And also once again introduce yourself, tell a bit more about yourself as a person, your hobbies and what you will do with free hosting.

Not only is this the shortest post I've ever seen, it got a GOLD STAR from somebody! Maybe someone accidentally bumped the mouse up one and over two from the spam button. Awakashaya is lucky that there is an epileptic gold-star-giver on the loose.And Awakashaya, don't spam! Please. Yes, you're new, and we could tell--not only from your post, but from the number "1" under your name.And welcome to Xisto.

Awakashaya why don't you try and give more info about yourself. short one line posts may be counted as spam. posts like

:lol: yeah thats cool! ^_^

are spam and too many of those and you could get banned. i know your knew and you'll find your way around Xisto soon enough.

good luck.

Hello, and welcome to Xisto. Now, I do know you will hear this a lot, but might as well make this a point that will forever be stated inside your head. Xisto is the best freehost out there! Who else gives out free domains for posting, I mean really? Could this get any better? Have a great stay!