xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Twilight-seraphim

Tales Of Symphonia

ok this is about the gamecube game tales of symphonia! ne one play it? it's soo freakin addicting XD! my fav character was genis^^ he's so kawaii XD! if anyone else has a fav character or likes the game please comment w/ ur thoughts thanx ^^

omigosh!!!!! i LUFF this game soooooo much!!!!!they all look so cute XD (and 3d )my favorite characters would be Genis and Colette ^____^i just think this game is awesome, i mean, the graphics are great and so is the storylinei'd give this game a 9/10, just because you can't skip the movies and yiu have to watch it over and over...(unless theres something wrong with my a button lol)

I'd also heard about this game as being one of the best on Gamecube. Hopefully I'll be able to get the chance to play it and maybe buy it when I get enough money. Is it any good? And really now, there aren't a whole lot of RPGs on the gamecube. Ever since the SNES passed on there hasn't been too many RPGs in general on Nintendo console systems except for the gameboy. I think it has something to do with lack of third party support.

:D its not 3d but it's still awesome.....Reminds me of the original Tales of phantasia for the snes :D brings back those loving child hood memories lol =P if u want to play Tales of Phantasia Buy a snes and find the EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND game or just dload the emu and rom and play legally for 24 hours =P *cough* or secretly hide in your closet and play for more and hope u dont get cought :D

Tales of Symphonia owns all. *refers back to his memories of the game*I remember seeing cutscene at E3 and just thinking: "A anime/manga game... rpg.... *drools*" The game starts off a bit weird, but, everything that I'm not to keen of regular RPG's is fixed in this game. NO random battles, a real time RPG, but also has many rpg elements in it that often get left out. The voice acting is GREAT. A twisiting storyline (which I could tell you about for hours, but I shall not spoil the game) and is just really overall well done.I've played 120 hours of this game and am playing through it for my 4th time. I just can't get enough of it.... it's just so.... fun. :D

Asgard ranch??

Tales Of Symphonia

I'm playing Tales of Symphonia and Sheena didn't join mu group in luin by the fountin?? I said the top thing the "youre a nice person " but, she just left? what do I do now? walkthroughs tell me that I go to the ranch next but, when I go there loyd says "a human ranch I better not get to close" SO what do I do?!

-question by matt

Tales of SymphoniaTales Of Symphonia

Tales of Symphonia

Great game, I played it so many times I could literlly play the game and not get stuck, and know where all of the secret boss battles were and still fight them over and over again. The colliseum was the best part along with Abyssion. The only down fall to the game I didnt like was when you had more players it onl focused the camera on 1P and not the whole feild like Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the new world does. Other then that it was one of the best rpg games I have every played, I am still angry I couldnt get all of the techs, I worked so hard then the memory card forgets and configures itself erasing the memory I made. XO 

-reply by Xellos