xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spyda

Minimum Of 20 Dollars?

First off I would like to say I am MORE then satisified with Xisto's new Mycredit system. I really like it better then the old system, and is one reason I decided to come back to Xisto.Now, on to my problem.Okay, so some of you might know that if you want to add any money onto your Billing account, that there's an option to add funds underneath where it says your name and address, ect. If you click that you'll see that it says a minimum deposit is 25 dollars. I was wondering if Xisto or Xisto could make it so you can add as much money as you would like to your account. The reason is right now I would like to add like 2 dollars to my account just to make it easier on myself, and so I do not have to post as much. It makes more sense as some people might reach 7 or so dollars, and just want to donate 3 to get themselves that 9.99 domain.

I was told that for the billing and accounting purpose, it's easier to manage in 1/4 or $25 at a time (or multiples of thereof).At this time, there is no plan to allow the freedom of adding arbitrary amount. But as is with everything, anything is possible in the future.