xisto Community
Lyon2

Missing Canadian Teen's Body Was Found He run of his home after parents took his xbox 360

News: Missing Canadian Teen's Body Was Found
Source Link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

A canadian tenn run of his home when his parents took away his Xbox 360 video game console, now his body was found by hunters in a wooded area at northeast of Barrie-Ontario, where the canadian kid of 15 years old lived with his family, his body was found wednesday, and he was missing since 13 of October.

This is a very strange story, i just can not beleave that the kid run away from his home, run away from his parents just because they took away the privilege of playing in the xbox his parents gave him, that is just absurd, just think about it, how can this be, how can this happen, what are this kids learning after all, only how to play games ?

Microsoft is helping the police (Microsoft owns xbox) to find clues, and you can read the story to understand why Microsoft is in fact helping and why.

This is important news for you to know, especially if you have kids because, you must learn from this tragic event, and i hope you understand what i am trying to say indirectly.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

Wow. I think running away from home is a bit much, just because they couldn't play on an XBOX.Although the article on he website wasn't very detailed, it didn't say whether they were near there house and were abducted or something.Its just proof that technology is taking over.

Ys, i agree, there is not a lot of information in that article, anyway, the main point and fact to learn from this tragic event is a in fact a lesson, a lesson to all the parents and familis out there, plus to anyone that is raising and educating a child.Technology has in fact a lot of advantages, but it has some really bad disadvantages!

i read about this on yahoo. he shouldn't have ran away over an xbox! he regrets it now! but that would have been pretty sad for everyone. he should have just taked it out with his parents and made an agreement. but it is pretty much impossible for a teenager to have an agreement with their parents. parents are very controlling and teenagers want to have there own opinions and want to do things there own way so that is a real clash. controlling people and people who don't like controlling people dont mix!

I have two children on a teenager, and i could see her running away for less, but i hope i never have to deal with such. i feel that in an age like this the news should show more about what happens to teens to help them get a different view on life