xisto Community
Spyda

Ipb 3.0 Rules

You seem really excited about this new upgrade. I'll have to take a look at it, maybe wait until a stable version is done, and I might just have to buy it. It is going to take a lot for me to leave a perfectly good smf forums that are free and then pay money to get IPB but you seem like you think it's worth it so I'll keep a eye on it.About Xisto updating to IPB 3.0 I don't think we'll update for a long time after a stable verison is out because of all the work it takes to transfer the credits system version three over to another version of IPB.

Yeah I left mybb to go onto IPB. IPB 3.0 has been hyped to such a degree, that I'm so glad that they were able to really walk the walk, and talk it as well.

I am waiting for them to officially announce a stable version. Credit System 3.0 runs out of the box and hence upgrading is not a trouble any more. Its the old modules in action like latest topics, mod center etc. that we will miss.
The urls will change and can create a havoc with our ranking. at the same time, the new version is completely seo optimized as claimed by IPB. lets hope for the best ;-)

That's really good to hear. On the topic of plugins, IPB 3.0 has a plugin system similar to Vbulletin. This means that there are no more doing all those manual file edits that take such a long time to complete :lol: