xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fathom

A Question From The Movie 300?

Okay, this is probably the dumbest argument i have ever been apart of. But do you know when the rino is attacking the men and that guy spears it in the head? So my friend and I are aruging whether it was a rino or not. I know, pretty stupid. But i need to prove my point! haha. I persude my friend order another movie on
, maybe new aruging will begin.

ah this reminds me of an arguement two of my friends had over the lord of the rings film FotR. One said gandalf says "fly u fools" the other said it waas "run u fools" we went round another friends and watched the bit and anyway it was fly so my friend won ?20 ($40)

I remember the part but not sure whether it was a weird monster thing or an actual rhino. If it was any animal but I think I would lean towards the rhino idea. But just gonna have to see it again. Unless you can find pictures or short clips on it. I never win arguments, just letting you know.