xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
encryptedwrath

Enflux's Application

Those images are great. The signature (the first image) is a bit... 'hard' for my liking.. The colours are a bit hard.. I don't know how else to put it.. Number two... I think it is a bit high contrast, you could probably insert, and bring out a few more darker colours that make the image more rich. Number three... It would be awesome if it was much higher resolutions, I would use it as a wallpaper myself. Just maybe add on some text. Also you might want to have a bit more contrast to your darks and brights, because right now it looks a bit flat. Ah, the canyon, image four. I love this. The colours of the canyon are so rich, and the yellow just contrasts so well with all the other colours, i just think that the dimensions of the yellow.. streaks like the angle of some of them could be work on in the bend. Maybe also lower the opacity slightly. This is lovely. The image with the lake, the moon, and the trees. The thing i don't get.. the water seems to displace the shape of the moon, but the trees still stay the same on the reflection? The.. Uh i lost count... sixth one? Yeah well its amazing. Really original, i just think that the noise could be a lower opacity with a smaller grain size. Are there colours in the grains? you should have made it black and white. the seventh one? Well yeah.. I find it hard to know what to focus on. It hurts my eyes kind of because i focus on the background, then the foreground, and it just hurts because i cant choose what to focus on, and I think its my eyes that makes the background image blurred. The eight one.. with the car. It seems a bit choppy. In my opinion i would think this might be one of your earlier works. Too much red that it isn't special anymore.:) You need to work a bit more on some of your things.

Those images are great. The signature (the first image) is a bit... 'hard' for my liking.. The colours are a bit hard.. I don't know how else to put it.. Number two... I think it is a bit high contrast, you could probably insert, and bring out a few more darker colours that make the image more rich.
Number three... It would be awesome if it was much higher resolutions, I would use it as a wallpaper myself. Just maybe add on some text. Also you might want to have a bit more contrast to your darks and brights, because right now it looks a bit flat.
Ah, the canyon, image four. I love this. The colours of the canyon are so rich, and the yellow just contrasts so well with all the other colours, i just think that the dimensions of the yellow.. streaks like the angle of some of them could be work on in the bend. Maybe also lower the opacity slightly.
This is lovely. The image with the lake, the moon, and the trees. The thing i don't get.. the water seems to displace the shape of the moon, but the trees still stay the same on the reflection?
The.. Uh i lost count... sixth one? Yeah well its amazing. Really original, i just think that the noise could be a lower opacity with a smaller grain size. Are there colours in the grains? you should have made it black and white.
the seventh one? Well yeah.. I find it hard to know what to focus on. It hurts my eyes kind of because i focus on the background, then the foreground, and it just hurts because i cant choose what to focus on, and I think its my eyes that makes the background image blurred.
The eight one.. with the car. It seems a bit choppy. In my opinion i would think this might be one of your earlier works. Too much red that it isn't special anymore.

:) You need to work a bit more on some of your things.

Thanks for the critique , I'll take a look at the things you specified and try and make some modifications :)