xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

What Do You Hate? If you have things you hate most, this topic is for you.

i hate my lifeWhat Do You Hate?Replying to -Sky-I hate my life because my grades r bad, and people in my classes copy off some smart girl every class and end up with a C or high by the end of the semester.

I hate my life because my parents scream at me everyday because of  ^

I hate my life because my dad scares the **** out of me everyday like if hes gonna burst on me and punch the crap out of me...Which has happend except no punch...Also for me saying idk...

I hate my life because the blam everything on a game, so I cant play it.

I hate my life because I was talking to a friend while doing h.W and my dad ask me why I have my headset on, and I said I said for sound. He said stop lying, so I said I was talking to my friend (btw he was screaming in front of my face b4 I said I'm talking to my friend.) he said your doing h.W your not suppse to talk while doing h.W. I actually do my h.W when I'm listening to music or talking to friends. I'm also very accustomed to having my headset on and he sees that and think I'm playing games, watching videos on some guy he gave me a lecture on that is stupid (he saw a vid of his and said I'm crazy), etc.

so, I hate my life because I cant do anthing anymore, now I don't want to do my h.W today cause he screamed at me (it rrly bothers me), cant play games, cant do ****...

just to add some more about today, I made eggs when I got home from school, and he got pissed because I made eggs and he doesnt want me eating eggs twice per day (reason: my mom might be using eggs tonight), so because I used eggs and because I poured the pan liquid stuff into the sink which can clog the sink...***???

last thing, something always happens everyday that makes me feel horrible, which makes me not to h.W and gets me rlly pissed making want to throw something. Run away and when, and sometimes the thought of suicide.

I think ima go with running away I'm tired of this gay ****, but I will stick around for some answers.

-reply by Jesse