xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
blair25

Bonjour!

Hello, my name is Blair. I'm a student and I'm here to help my friend, who runs a site with you guys but sometimes finds it hard to keep up with hosting credits (:

Forums are fun~! You guys have IPB; nice...

A random tidbit about myself: As you can tell from the topic title I'm... a fan of the French language. Either that, or I just like attention. Well, that's a bit of oh-so-valuable information for you all. =]

Anyway, nice to be here.

Bonjour blair25, enchant?!

Comment allez-vous? Parlez-vous fran?ais?

Welcome to Xisto Blair. I do not speak French very well at all, so if you answer the questions above I will probably not understand. :P As we have just released a new system here at Trap we do not have "credits" any more, but "cents." You can read more about this in several threads around the forum, most of them in the "Hosted Members Area" as well as in the "Alerts and Notices." Even though you are here to help your friend (I do not know how this will work with the new system?) you should read the Help Topic as I believe it will come in handy.

If you have any questions regarding anything at all we have many helpful and kind members in this good community that are willing to help you. Once again welcome and enjoy your stay here. :)

Welcome blair25. I hope you enjoy this community known as Xisto. Are you here to host or are you just posting for fun and because you friend posts here? Whats your friend's user name? It doesn't matter I'm just curious to know and just like Bluebear said we are moving away from credits and are know using myCent. You can learn about it here: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/
Well I hope you have a good time here at Xisto. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Hello, my name is Blair. I'm a student and I'm here to help my friend, who runs a site with you guys but sometimes finds it hard to keep up with hosting credits (:

Forums are fun~! You guys have IPB; nice...

A random tidbit about myself: As you can tell from the topic title I'm... a fan of the French language. Either that, or I just like attention. Well, that's a bit of oh-so-valuable information for you all. =]

Anyway, nice to be here.

Bonjour

blair25

I once studied French and I can understand French a little.

Keep enjoying the forum.

Hello Blair aka:blair25 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

I don't speak or understand French so I have to say Hello and Welcome in English :P So glad you decided to join our community here at Trap 17. There is a plethora of subjects to keep you interested. People here a friendly and helpful as well. If you need something, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer.

See you around the boards. :)

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Well it is always good to help out friends, but now your friend should realize that we are under a new credit system so it will become a lot easier for your friend and even you to get hosting now under the new system. So check out the topics and posts related to the V3 credit system and then you should be ready for some good hosting.

hopefully you will have a great time here blair. i know a bit of french but not much lol. just do good quality posts and your hosting credits will shoot up. have a good time and good luck at Xisto!

Welcome to Xisto! French is a great language, but my school focussed more on spanish. YUCK! Well, I guess it will come in handy. I hope you have fun, and again, welcome!