xisto Community
SaNJ

How Did I Become A Level 1 From Level 3 Member

As I can remember I was a level 3 member of the forum ....but now ....its showing level 1 member....what is that ....what happened in a day.....

what is the reason ....why am I loosing my rating???

any ideas......I wish admins could help....

Actually, you were not level 3 member. You were Newbie Leve 3. Now you are Level1 Member.

Just watch carefully, or other newbies. You'll understand it. OK?

It's just a rank that indicates how many posts you have on the forum. Obviously, with more than 50 posts you become "Member [Level 1]". But don't worry, your rank doesn't actually affect anything, it could easily be non-existent.

It's just a rank that indicates how many posts you have on the forum. Obviously, with more than 50 posts you become "Member [Level 1]". But don't worry, your rank doesn't actually affect anything, it could easily be non-existent.

Yes, even though its just a rank, but with the credit system 3 those ranks might have been considered for calculating mycents. Who knows? (Only Opaque).

Looking forward to seeing exactly what changes Opaque has in store for the Levels and Groups here.At present, we have the GFX Crew and Spam Patrol as official groups with insignias, but maybe those can be expanded. I see an Insignia for those writing Tutorials, Programmers Group, Help Group, etc being possible Groups here on the Trap.And Groups would be different than Levels, too. It may get exciting... stay tuned.

Ooooooooooh!! Thats what I thought when I turned into a Level 1 Member!! Lol, I felt so stupid when I found out I was a newbie. At first I thought the myCENT system resetted the levels. xDDD.

Looking forward to seeing exactly what changes Opaque has in store for the Levels and Groups here.
At present, we have the GFX Crew and Spam Patrol as official groups with insignias, but maybe those can be expanded. I see an Insignia for those writing Tutorials, Programmers Group, Help Group, etc being possible Groups here on the Trap.
And Groups would be different than Levels, too. It may get exciting... stay tuned.

Yeah, I looked forward to what may be in store for the site and the entire system as well.

I only wish I would have found Xisto long ago .. you guys are top notch already to say the least, and the new MyCents system takes that up yet another notch! :)

Xisto just cant be beat, not even with a big stick!