xisto Community
EricDrinkard

Domains For Free

Well since the .info domains are no longer free they are now offering them for .75 cents. Please visit http://www.1dni.com/ for more infomation on that. Warning about the .uni.cc domains. THEY SUCK. I had an account a long time ago with uni.cc and it did not suck this bad. Whats going on a WEEK or more just for the DNS the kick in. Well See YaEric Drinkard

I think the cjb.net domain names are good but I don't like the little pop up ad it has. Obviously the .com .net .org names are the best. Anything that's not just looks unprofessional to me and most other people. What they really need is a service that gets you .com .net and .org for free. I guess I wouldn't mind a free .biz either. :)

there are free domains here at Xisto so why go to those? well if I were you guys I will just spend my time here posting for me to get a cool domain name for free :) and wait for my mycents to growup instead of being so excited signing up with those domain names I must be more loyal here