xisto Community
-Sky-

Transfer Account Balance To Paypal Id like to transfer my to PayPal.

Dont use paypal they rip you off every chance they can get its been soo bad as to the point were they froze my account to collect the interest on it they currently are in like 30 lawsuits and only stupid people still use it or.. people like me who dont really have a choice i need to use it or i don't make money if you really wanna see whut paypal is all about go to paypalsucks.com

i would hope that opaque can make an exception to this paypal transfer with regards to balance acquired from affiliate earnings. :P if ever, i wish it be separated as a different entity altogether in the xisto client area, and have the option to ADD into our account credit balance to order hosting and stuff, OR be withdrawn via paypal. i have yet to read discussion on the affiliate feature of the system (like how much is the affiliate commission on successful referral orders, etc.), but i suppose opaque will discuss this later on when the new mycents is fully operational. :)

It is funny you mention that since I have yet to ask him about it ever since he first mentioned a few months ago I believe that he was working on some affiliate system. Of course, ever since v3 went online I haven't even ask him yet, but yeah I would agree that once the important things are taking care of then he will break down the affiliate system for us. I can't wait for everyone to start spamming or sig blocking their affiliate link here in the forums.

Dont use paypal they rip you off every chance they can get its been soo bad as to the point were they froze my account to collect the interest on it they currently are in like 30 lawsuits and only stupid people still use it or.. people like me who dont really have a choice i need to use it or i don't make money if you really wanna see whut paypal is all about go to paypalsucks.com

:) You must have done something wrong for them to freeze your account. if you wish to discuss this further, i suggest you make a new topic in the internet forum.