xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Final)arkJon

Sry About Being Inactive flu.... :(((((

ive been suspended which is understandible. ive probly been a week or two over my vacation dates i reported. ive had the flu you see and have been terribly busy with exams at school before i got the flu, i will catch up on my posts but honestly i couldnt bare to get out of bed :P i got the worst form they say, ive had a fever of 102 for the past5 days now im sorry trap

your Account is related to the web site penguins.trap17.com which is working fine. I have checked your HostinG credits which is good. You are encouraged to stay as active as you can so that you can take a long leave in future. your activity records will help you to get approved for long vaccations and leaves.- OpaQue

your Account is related to the web site penguins.trap17.com which is working fine.

I have checked your HostinG credits which is good. You are encouraged to stay as active as you can so that you can take a long leave in future. your activity records will help you to get approved for long vaccations and leaves.

- OpaQue

42758[/snapback]

ok thanks it just said you will be suspended in 1 day bc it came up in my e-mail under my windows messenger screen, and bc it was urgent it remined me. so i went to Xisto (which what i was going to do) and saw that i needed some more posts. thx for your support i did post like it said :P