xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Credit System V3 And Multiple Accounts, Trap17 And Astahost Forums

Credit System v3 General Information Regarding Multiple Accounts, Xisto and Xisto forums FAQ

Q I have Xisto and Xisto forum accounts. How does myCENT work and can I transfer from one to another to pool my credits?

A If you use the SAME email address for both forums, Billing and Support will automatically merge your credit balance. There's no need for worry.

Q What about the policy of not having multiple hosting accounts?

A The current Credit System allows multiple hosting account IF you can keep up the credits. Since the credit balance is centralized by your email, multiple forum accounts posting with the same email will earn all credits to one Billing account. But our forum is set so that you cannot use an email address more than once. You can have one account in Xisto and another one in Xisto.

More FAQ to come...

Well, just from looking at the hosting packages, I don't think anyone would want to use multiple hosting accounts just to get more space and stuff like that. Since 5Gb of hosting for most people is plenty enough I don't think most would opt for more then that unless they really needed to and the same goes with bandwidth. However, if you have an Xisto along with the Xisto account posting in Xisto, I think, will help generate some new topics and kick start a new surge a posting as well once the new credit system is in place over there.

So Basically if you have a account on the two forums you could earn more from myCENT?I thought it was based on post quality,The Logic Plan is probably the best it has some good features such as disk space but i need it for bandwidth since i get alot of visitors somehow :3and at xistohost do you need to buy a domain? i just want the hosting and i might consider getting a domain later but it looks to me like they force you to purchase a domain or change your domain's nameservers to them?The domains at xisto are 9.99$ a year right?so i click order entered in : daftpunkblog.compicked the cheapest options for hosting :P1gb space (free :))5 mysql databases (needed for blog)50000mb bandwidthand it costTotal Due Today: $12.46 USD$2.47 USD Monthly (cheap and nice)But How do you checkout i got 4$ i know its not enough but im wondering how do you checkout with it when i get the correct amountit only gives 2 options Paypal and 2CheckOutThis has left me quite confused

Edited by daftpunk (see edit history)

You click PAYPAL and proceed to Checkout. The Billing system will DEDUCT the funds first off your balance and take you to paypal for paying the rest of the amount.-Shree

Wait, so I could sign up for Xisto and earn myCENTs there too? I could get for range of topics. xDDDDDDDDDDD. But I wanna make sure. Someone please reply.

Wait, so I could sign up for Xisto and earn myCENTs there too? I could get for range of topics. xDDDDDDDDDDD. But I wanna make sure. Someone please reply.

Yes you can. Just make sure to use the same email address when making a account over there that you did when making your Xisto - Support account. The myCent number won't be the same but they both get transfered into the same xisto account when you get over 100 myCent on eirther one and the system runs.

Yes you can. Just make sure to use the same email address when making a account over there that you did when making your Xisto - Support account. The myCent number won't be the same but they both get transfered into the same xisto account when you get over 100 myCent on eirther one and the system runs.

Thanks, I signed up and saw you post alot there too~!!. You are pretty active in the forums aren't you? It was just a few days ago when you introduced yourself.....

Thanks, I signed up and saw you post alot there too~!!. You are pretty active in the forums aren't you? It was just a few days ago when you introduced yourself.....

Glad to see you made a Xisto account.
I posted at Xisto for a few months before I came over here. I really didn't start posting that often until just recently when the new myCent system was first introduced. I have other forums that I use to post on but I learn a lot from Xisto/Xisto so I figured the more I post here, the more I learn, the better my website will be.

I just don't like how you can't view other replies easily like Xisto. You have to click on the reply to see it.... I kinda sucks..... I too, learn new things everyday at these forums. Anywhere from computers to exercise.

Hey...I too signed up at Xisto a few days back.....Nice community there, welcomed me heartily... but the only problem is, Xisto forum is not active as much as trap (I mean posting new topics and replies). Everything else is ok.

...*snip*...

Q I have Xisto and Xisto forum accounts. How does myCENT work and can I transfer from one to another to pool my credits?

A If you use the SAME email address for both forums, Billing and Support will automatically merge your credit balance. There's no need for worry.

...*snip*...

My only question about this is does the order in which you register for the various sites matter? I've had an Xisto account for an age, then signed up to Billing and Support (meaning that my Xisto account is linked), but then signed up here at Xisto, and even a few days later it hasn't seemed to have linked yet. Is this the sort of thing that support tickets are for? Before anyone asks, yes, I signed up with the same email address to all of the above sites. :)

Hey...I too signed up at Xisto a few days back.....Nice community there, welcomed me heartily... but the only problem is, Xisto forum is not active as much as trap (I mean posting new topics and replies). Everything else is ok.

It's basically the same exact site but less active and a lot of the subforums don't count towards your post count. I still like it over there but it's a bit harder to post enough to host your website.

My only question about this is does the order in which you register for the various sites matter? I've had an Xisto account for an age, then signed up to Billing and Support (meaning that my Xisto account is linked), but then signed up here at Xisto, and even a few days later it hasn't seemed to have linked yet. Is this the sort of thing that support tickets are for? Before anyone asks, yes, I signed up with the same email address to all of the above sites. :)

No the order you sign up doesn't matter. You now have myCent over here as well. You need to have at least five posts and this post was your fifth so 4-5 hours after this post the system went and gave you myCent.