xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
veerumits

Free Webhosting Is How Much Successfull.

free webhosting how much successfull for longability or it is just fun with enjoying the internet if anybody who want our site first host free after then it host same site with pay then his domain is change if it change the portal hoster. so i welcome all suggetion, advise, idea what is good for cheeper. if anybody who host our site after a some duration his website is not found in this case what he do ?

I dont think free webhosting is a good idea to host your site at all if you are looking for features like php and mysql .If you are looking just for html hosting without any core features like php, sql ,apache etc 110mb.com is the best option .But if you are really ooking for really core features you wont really find a good host all of them i think are "crap" i've used many myself and all of them five a long list of features all is crapTake x10hosting for instant i was really in a state of crying when i uploaded my site on it . The server are record breaking "crap" out of 24 hrs the have an uptime of max 5 hrsThey insult you in their forums , when i contact their "crap" support they told hat it was because old unused sites they are cleaning it up and it will be fine in 1 week but nothing happened after even a month. same is the case with all the free webhost giving similar fratures space etc The only good free webhost is 110mb(but less features) atleast they have good uptime And jumpline.com(excellent)