xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Variablez

Mccodes With Mysql! [resolved] I need help with this topic

Hey all, I was trying to install my McCodes game I bought recently, but every time I try to install it, I get this error:

Write Config...

Config written.

Attempting DB connection

Warning: require(class/class_db_mysql.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lwadmin/public_html/installer.php on line 457

Warning: require(class/class_db_mysql.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lwadmin/public_html/installer.php on line 457

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'class/class_db_mysql.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;) in /home/lwadmin/public_html/installer.php on line 457

Any help on how I can fix this? Anything is appriciated. Thanks all!

Are you using IP.Board? If so, try making sure all of your database information is correct and try again. Try removing previous installed versions of this game and reinstall completely. Remember, the database is localhost. Make sure also your user has full permissions for your database.-Sky

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.