xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Help?

urgg. so my computer got corrupted or something and i had to get the little "operating disk" and redownload everything.. urg and when it did that it made a backup folder of it all in C:\My Backup -- 08-10-15 0755PM\and all my program files are in there i guess :lol: how do i get the programs to actualy work again? i have a couple of programs i really want such as a sonyvegas, photoshop, and all the word crap, but you need the serials and stuff and all that stuff got obviously deleted..i am soo mad,., help?

Only way to do it is to reinstall everything from scratch. Reinstall the OS, reinstall the applications. The backup is actually meant for your documents but not for any installed applications as none of its registry was backup-ed in the process.Assuming you have all those application, it shouldnt be hard to reinstall it. :lol:

Well luckily for the most party giselle didn't lose everything, just have to reinstall the software and what not and luckily the back up was there to recover most everything as well or she be worse off.