xisto Community
kudmus

Who Is Google? My Mother?

I'm sure most of you have heard about this feature that Google was cooking in its labs that annoys you with some questions or mathematical problems to make sure you don't send mail that you may end up regretting. What it basically will be doing is checking if you're not high. I'm not sure what it it will do after you test positive of booze. Does it give you some hours and tell you to revise the email later?The good thing about this technology is if you don't enable it, it won't bother you. If it was going to be always enabled by default it was going to mean I now have another mother in Google who will always look out for me to make sure I don't get in trouble by writing dope generated emails.

Hello,Ahhh, this certainly is a waste of time. Google gets great ideas, but seems like they got on the Edge of despair kind of if you know what I mean. They try to make peoples get addicted to Google and use what ever they make at an addictive rate. Which probably happens to many.But well, just as the person above said, I will also deactivates it :)

:) In that case I must be the only one who uses this feature.. Honestly speaking I find this feature more of a daily puzzle rather than a savior. I have it added on my personal email address as I have fewer emails to send from there :)