xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zipple

Albert Einstein's Brain scientist

Albert Einstein's Brain was cutted to 240 pieces.and found that some part of his brain bigger size than normal peopleall of have hear this news before?1. I curious what the scientist want to do after the research A.Einstein 's brain2. is it posible, if got people want to become more clever, then he ask scientist(or doctor) to make it(the some part of brain) bigger size ? lol*maybe is a silly post, but what you guys think about this Albert Einstein's brain issue ?

I heard it was stolen.. meh.. I doubt albert's brain was bigger than ours.. we all only use 10% of our brain capacity.. who knows what the other 90% does.. I suppose, I would believe you, if you can post a link to a sceintific research website documenting this evidence..

Albert Einstein's Brain was cutted to 240 pieces.

and found that some part of his brain bigger size than normal people

all of have hear this news before?

1. I curious what the scientist want to do after the research A.Einstein 's brain

2. is it posible, if got people want to become more clever, then he ask scientist(or doctor) to make it(the some part of brain) bigger size ? lol

*maybe is a silly post, but what you guys think about this Albert Einstein's brain issue ?

42595[/snapback]

Ya, I doubt that his brain was bigger then average. And i don't get why they would chop up his brain in 240 pieces!!! Why wouldn't they like preserve it, in its full entire size.

people always need search for the unknow technology...they didnt know what is santisfition..en,they need the ppl sample as Ainstein.so they search the einstein's Brain,find the answer to what made him so clever..and make use of it... :P

just coz his brain was bigger doesnt mean that he had a higher Iq than anyone else I heard that liam gallagher has a higher iq than Albet einsteindont ask me how and anymay the size of your brain doesnt affect how clever you are it just means your top heavymwhahahahahaha i have an iq of 135 beat that

Brain size does matter. I heard the guy that the movie rain man was based on had a brain that was one big sphere instead of two hemispheres. This gave him more room to store information in. Of course he is autistic, which means he is week in other areas. Intelligence is a funny thing.

mwhahahahahaha i have an iq of 135 beat that

42994[/snapback]

tasty, i'm a member of mensa :P would that count? let's just say that if george w. bush and albert einstein were to discuss anything, it would be the weather at the white house. if einstein and i were talking, it would be quantum physics. :D

on to the topic: albert einstein's brain dissected? for what purpose? most likely a museum or conversation piece for the scientists who got hold of a portion of einstein's brain. but if they can use einstein's brain to make the world a better place (how? they have to figure that out :D), then they would not be making a mockery of einstein. B)

What did they do with the brain after they got done with it? 240 pieces to go to individual museums? heh Even if he did have a normal size, I think he'd have to be using more OF his brain and that'd have something to do with chemicals, or electrical impulses or something.

Its actually a common study to cut peoples brains in pieces and study the size. Heck, Iv had to look at stuff like that for my evolution class.

Info on his brain

That seems like a decent site...it gets pretty technical on what they found. Pretty interesting stuff, check it out.

It's kinda funny that you posted this since the other day I was looking up information on Einsteins theorys.

Perhaps its just that the brain develops acordingly to the use its put for while the parson lived. I read that FDRs brain was abnormally large too.

Perhaps its just that the brain develops acordingly to the use its put for while the parson lived. I read that FDRs brain was abnormally large too.

Some birds are an example of this. There brain size is larger in the season where they have to remember where they hid all there seeds and smaller when they don?t have to make flying easier. However, I was always told that you?re body can?t replace brain cells. I wouldn?t think each cell could get bigger. Maybe this doesn?t apply to humans.

Its most likely that he just used more of it than everyone else, any way one of my friends has more brain than the average human but hes still stupid.

Maybe, your friend is smart in areas you don't know about. Perhaps music, memorization, vido games?

Its actually a common study to cut peoples brains in pieces and study the size.

Yes.. but we don't hear from the live ones again.. :D

:D >_>

Anyway, I guess I was wrong.. about his brain being stolen, but I did find out, that Albert was crap at school.. ?_?

haha that's true he wasn't good at school and one of his teachers told him he had no future haha, well about the topic i've heard that he used like 20 or 30% of his brain capacity.. how? i dont know.. but i also read on some newspaper not too long ago that they have also "took" (cof cof steal if u ask me) his eyes... i read it on some of this magazines of wannabe science "MUY interesante" it's called oh it's in spanish o.oU..