xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
clivec

Sarah Palin whats your opinion

That is why McCain/Palin are losing the election because Obama is actually talking about what is important and not attacking McCain every 30 seconds on TV and any "comeback" McCain is trying for is a lost cause, and all those attacks and Palin's misdeeds are ruined any chance of them winning. If you think about it McCain could have won it when he said he wasn't going to participate in the first debate and actually try to figure out the credit crises, but instead he fell for the trap Obama put out, though Obama lost points for doing so. Of course, if people been watching Saturday Night Live with Tina Fey as Palin, she actually being truthful on what kind of person Palin is, and that being clueless of whats going on.

Are you kidding me? Obama is talking about the *ISSUES*? Obama avoids every question by using his gift of tongue. Hes not asked any hard questions, when hes asked to come up with his plan, his immediate answer is something along the lines of, 'When I'm in the White House I'll bring together all my advisors to come up with a plan.' I can't say I like either candidate, they both have a lot of weaknesses, so its as if your choosing the lesser of two evils. One of my friends told me a few days ago, and I think she was right, anyone smart enough to be in office is smart enough not to run. But back to Palin, Tina Fey is a left-wing comic, working for a left-wing network, her job is to make fun of Palin. Tina Fey is not here to portray any truths about Palin, just make a joke out of her. Also, Palin isn't clueless, are you saying Obama or Biden actually understand average American lives any better than Palin does? Biden was raised by a rich family and taught government immediately, Obama was raised by the Political 'machine' in Chicago. I can say Palin may not be an experienced politician, but all these attacks I see on her are ridiculous.

Personally I don't like her or her party if I'm honest. But part of me not liking her party is that she ruins their reputation incredibly. Personally, her only comeback against anything Obama says is that he is a terrorist, or a rubbish joke! On the more serious side, I just seem to lean more towards what Obama says - but anyone can say anything, doesn't mean they will actually do it.

Are you kidding me? Obama is talking about the *ISSUES*? Obama avoids every question by using his gift of tongue. Hes not asked any hard questions, when hes asked to come up with his plan, his immediate answer is something along the lines of, 'When I'm in the White House I'll bring together all my advisors to come up with a plan.' I can't say I like either candidate, they both have a lot of weaknesses, so its as if your choosing the lesser of two evils. One of my friends told me a few days ago, and I think she was right, anyone smart enough to be in office is smart enough not to run. But back to Palin, Tina Fey is a left-wing comic, working for a left-wing network, her job is to make fun of Palin. Tina Fey is not here to portray any truths about Palin, just make a joke out of her. Also, Palin isn't clueless, are you saying Obama or Biden actually understand average American lives any better than Palin does? Biden was raised by a rich family and taught government immediately, Obama was raised by the Political 'machine' in Chicago. I can say Palin may not be an experienced politician, but all these attacks I see on her are ridiculous.

Well I don't really know the political affiliation of NBC, but I can tell you that NBC doesn't do this stuff (such as Saturday Night Live) to portray the truth of any candidate, in any election, whatsoever. When the Democratic Candidate was still up in the air between Obama and Clinton, I remember laughing so much at the stuff that they had making fun of them (also Jay Leno did a good job of this too).
All of these attacks on Palin I think aren't real good ones. I think John McCain made a good choice when it came to Palin, because she represents the average American family. She has kids and probably knows well how high taxes hurt Americans, and will probably only endorse tax hikes when she deems the necessary.

Personally, her only comeback against anything Obama says is that he is a terrorist, or a rubbish joke!

I have never heard her call Obama a terrorist, adn she never will because he isn't! At a rally one person called Obama an Arab. He isn't-he's an American just like you and me. Even if his heritage was Arabian, I don't think that it should matter in an Election.

Personally I don't like her or her party if I'm honest. But part of me not liking her party is that she ruins their reputation incredibly. Personally, her only comeback against anything Obama says is that he is a terrorist, or a rubbish joke! On the more serious side, I just seem to lean more towards what Obama says - but anyone can say anything, doesn't mean they will actually do it.

I saw your post last night and did some research, Palin has never accused Barrack Obama of being a terrorist. She did however accuse him of being friends with
an anti-american terrorist named Bill Ayers. She associated him with Obama because he seems to have links to multiple radicals in the country, one of the other
major persons being Rev. Jeremiah Wright who was Obama's pastor for years. I don't quite understand the part about 'rubbish joke' either. But anyways, why is
it Palin is being compared to Obama? Shes the Veep for the Republican party. Obama is the candidate for the Democratic. If people are going to compare her to
other politicians, it might as well be about the same job, right?

Well the reason I don't like her is her views on teen pregnancy, she obvious supports it or her daughter wouldn't have gotten knocked up, and I would bet after that got leak the father was force to marry her, regardless if he claims they would have if they didn't have the child. On top of that it was just proven she abused her powers as governor and so you can only imagine what she would do as VP or if McCain croaks as President. Of course, on the other side of things, yeah the people Obama associated himself with are full blow shady to terrorist, but the thing is though only two people using that as an attack and them being McCain and Palin, those two have yet to talk about the issues and are either talking about the economy or trying to compare Obama and Osama together.
That is why McCain/Palin are losing the election because Obama is actually talking about what is important and not attacking McCain every 30 seconds on TV and any "comeback" McCain is trying for is a lost cause, and all those attacks and Palin's misdeeds are ruined any chance of them winning. If you think about it McCain could have won it when he said he wasn't going to participate in the first debate and actually try to figure out the credit crises, but instead he fell for the trap Obama put out, though Obama lost points for doing so. Of course, if people been watching Saturday Night Live with Tina Fey as Palin, she actually being truthful on what kind of person Palin is, and that being clueless of whats going on.

^ This is the first equal-sided review of the presidential race that I have seen on any Internet forum. It doesn't blast either party to the point of bias , and it takes everything into consideration. I would link to this if asked what I thought on the matter. I agree with this completely. Although Palin must be doing something right as McCain had a surge of points for a while.

^ This is the first equal-sided review of the presidential race that I have seen on any Internet forum. It doesn't blast either party to the point of bias , and it takes everything into consideration. I would link to this if asked what I thought on the matter. I agree with this completely. Although Palin must be doing something right as McCain had a surge of points for a while.

S_M's post is hardly equal sided, and a two paragraph post can hardly take everything into consideration.
The facts are, Sarah Palin's daughter getting pregnant does not mean she is for teen pregnancy. I can't say for sure either way, but she could be against it
but actually cares about her daughter enough not to have a parent-child lecture on national television that would humiliate the daughter? Back on topic, S_M
clearly leans towards Obama with his comments about Obama speaking the truth where McCain won't, its simply bias.

I think John Mccain made a great choice when he desided to make Sarah Palin his vice president. One reason is she is young and it goes well with John Maccain experience. Another reason to like Sarah Palin is that she is pro-life. Lastly she was raised with good morals and isn't afraid of what others think of her. She doesn't act a certain way to get votes and she doesn't do things because she thinks it will get her elected. She does things because thats what she believes in and isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes is right.

S_M's post is hardly equal sided, and a two paragraph post can hardly take everything into consideration.

The facts are, Sarah Palin's daughter getting pregnant does not mean she is for teen pregnancy. I can't say for sure either way, but she could be against it

but actually cares about her daughter enough not to have a parent-child lecture on national television that would humiliate the daughter? Back on topic, S_M

clearly leans towards Obama with his comments about Obama speaking the truth where McCain won't, its simply bias.

Preference , not Bias. The points that matter are taken into account , and he didn't actually incinuate that McCain was untruthful , just that he didn't make statements on some of the more important issues. I think it's of the best , it isn't a ticket for you to tell me it isn't

Well I am an Australia but I do keep an eye on the election.Ever since I first seen Sarah Pallin she has a always been a complete nutter to me, always stuffing up in what she says and is really clueless on what's going on. Well that's is how I see it at the moment. But who care we all know Obama is gonna pwn in the final results.