xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
patience

Sup?

Yeah, hello. I just registered not too long ago. I'm interested in the free hosting and not quite sure how this credit system works, as I've never seen this before. I'm also a bit shy and I'm rarely serious. Does this community frown upon silliness? It's not like I do barrel rolls all the day, but I do occasionally... eh... roffle.So... feel free to ask me questions about me... I'm pulling up blanks on what to say right now.

Yes, I have been looking through the stickies and have become more comfortable with the credit system. Hopefully I will be able to mesh well with this community and that I will have plenty to say, as I will need it. XDThank you for welcoming me.

Yes. Go through the trap forum first. Read all important topics, and terms of service etc...You'll find answers to almost all your doubts. For further information, post a topic and we all glad to answer them. And..........Welcome to Trap......Have a nice time here.

Hi patience and welcome to the forum!

Links are fun: Xisto Help Topic :lol: It contains a lot of useful and good information. You will find answers to your questions, if not you it is easy to peak around, search or ask someone. Most of us are pretty friendly. How old are you? Where are you from? Do you have a hobby, or do sports?

You do not need to stick all the information in your brain, so here are some basics:

- Credit system: Post for credits. The amount depends on the quality (not on the post count), where you post it and also how many credits you already have. The more you have the harder it is to get them, though it is fairly easy to keep a decent amount.

- We do not like one-liners, therefore you should try to avoid them. (We will not kill you if you post a few, but quality posts are highly appreciated.)

Do not worry, it is easy and a pretty good community. ^_^

Hello and welcome to the forums... since it seems that everything has been covered by the other people that have posted here, I won't bore you with more of what you already can find. Just leave you with a quick hello :lol:Hope to see you around here!