xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CodeName_88

Site Advertisement Check out my Nintendo DS site

*BLEEP* YOU ds-*BLEEP*, u are being worse than templest for me, and once again i say, *BLEEP* YOU ...

Excuse me...? What are you carrying on about, and who are you talking to?

*BLEEP* YOU ds-*BLEEP*, u are being worse than templest for me, and once again i say, *BLEEP* YOU ...

Excuse me...? What are you carrying on about, and who are you talking to?
He's talking to me, he's too angry... Anyways, anybody to sign up for my forums :lol: ???

Cool Site, You are going to get in war with psp-playstation for this :P

Hehe Warned you :lol:

That is a very nice website you have there. One thing I would change, however, is make sure all the links work or atleast have them link to a "This part is under construction" page instead of simply 404 errors.

ill exchange link but u better take of the Active X things on the webpage and also reply to this with a 88x31 banner for me to put on my site or i could make one if u wanted me to

Why dont u visit psp-playstation.trap17.com istead, at least u will find something interesting(PS: there will be a heavy update on 20 august, so watch out ds-portal)

Why dont u visit psp-playstation.trap17.com istead, at least u will find something interesting(PS: there will be a heavy update on 20 august, so watch out ds-portal)

OMG!! I'd better watch out. And from where did you get that template? ***coughDiscreetcough***