xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HusH-

Allow Me To Introduce Myself! HusH Coming and wanting

Hello trap 17.I'm HusH,Basically I am here to get some tutorials and information regarding a website I am launching on the 18th of this month. I am no designer by no means. Everything I have come up with so far is very stressfull and alot of reading. But I cant wait to get it done. I found you guys through google due to the fact I cant get a "main page" drawed up with what I want. I have found backgrounds but nothing to go with it. Photoshop, for me, only goes so far. So I wantred to get someone to do it for me. I see there is a post count that has to do with requesting. So until I get there I wont request. However relize I am not a cheap person. I have bought my domain, hosting, flash intro. So I am willing to pay for what is needed. I am not rich by no means but I will take care of when/who takes care of me. :lol: Little info on type of site. I dont want to give the site out yet cause there is stuff up but its not 100%. But it will be a ps3 socom based clan site. I am "hopeing" to compete with some of theses websites.ravenfall.nethollowgroundclan.comstorwatchclan.comThese are a few. I have got my forums up logo and banner for forums are in process now.WEll anyhow. I have to get to posting and snaging some of the psd stuff you guys have. So until my post count gets up there. I will see you around the forums.HusH

Hello HusH-, and welcome to Xisto.

Sorry for the late reply, I wonder why no one else have replied yet? We have a new system her at Xisto, and as I am not completely sure how the whole thing works yet I will rather advice you to read the Xisto Help Topic than to try to explain something I do not know a lot about.

I believe we have some fairly good designers and artists here that maybe would help you? I took a look at the top link, and it looks pretty cool. Hopefully you will come back to Xisto and post more posts. :)

Good luck with your projects.

From Bluebear, Norway.

Very nice into! Hey, we all start somewhere. I'm not the best at anything graphic just yet. It all takes time. I'm sure you'll get all the help you need here, and have a great stay!

Hello HusH- Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. Bluebear has covered most of it so I won't be redundant.

You have one of the better intros, congrats. Most people just say Hi I'm here. Thanks for all the interesting information about you. Sounds like you will make a fine addition to our little community. See you arond the boards. :lol:

Oh, and good luck with your projects.

I am from INDIA, KOLKATA. Am a graduate student in Jadavpur University and doing Masters in Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering. Was in the top league of students till my schooling, but gradually went behind. I started to have facination about the Internet, from my father's work. He is a web programmer. I somehow managed a seatb in CSE but not in class.

Welcome HusH to Xisto. i'm not really good at graphics but i guess i'll learn. anyway great introduction quite a lot of members right very short one-line introductions which is bad. because if you get into the habbit of short one line posts you could get banned. but it looks like your commited to spending the time to write a good posts so well done HusH.

Hello HusH- and welcome to Xisto! So is your website plans up to schedule? Will we be able to see it tomorrow (the 18th)? I hope you return and share it with us because we love to view, explore, and review websites of other members. I hope you return to these forums and continue posting here, right now it looks like you may have been too busy to post, however your contribution would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Hush- and welcome to the Xisto community. Sounds like you have a lot of projects to do. I wish you luck on them. When you sites are finished could you tell us so we could provide some feedback. I see that you haven't signed up for the new mycent system yet. You should do that now. Go here to do so: https://support.xisto.com/ Make sure to use the same email as you are using here when you sign up. To find out more about the credits system go here: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/ If you have any questions don't be afaid to ask.