xisto Community
leiaah

How Do You Remove Security From Pdf? PDF problem

I never really understood the PDF password protection. I mean the data is all there, and not encrypted or anything, it just is an annoying little obstacle I have to pass when I need to copy something from one that doesn't let you copy. This was most annoying when my AP computer science class was learning the marine biology case simulation, and all the questions were online in a pdf. But instead of letting us copy the questions over to save us 15 minutes, no we had to type them over. I guess college board is way too worried of somebody stealing their precious Marine Bio CS code.... I mean seriously, that was the stupidest project I've ever done. Anybody who wants to ever use that code for anything must be out of their minds...Best regardsVicky Milza

here you go..How Do You Remove Security From Pdf?Replying to ketIf the file lets you print, then choose Adobe PDF as your printer... And it will save the new pdf without file restrictions.

@Hail Caesar ... i don't find the option adobe PDF printer in the printing option can you mention jthe exact location and version of adobe reader.

I though used Primopdf to print the file it looks good but previously i printed some documents that way nd some were missing graphics nd even some were missing entire page(It added blank page so the page count didn't change) that's why i don't rely on this s/w.

I have to read the entire book and then only i will be able to find if there were some errors in it. :-)

================================================================================================================

My problem was :- Author of the pdf file added restrictions so that i cannot add comments and highlight texts ... which is crucial for me while reading books.

-->Any New solution is always welcomed<--

Adobe Acrobat allows users to remove any type of password protection from a PDF. But Adobe Acrobat is hell lot of expensive. If you cannot afford programs like Adobe Acrobat then there are other cheap PDF security remover programs available in the market.

Edited by Patricia04 (see edit history)

PDF password is the best way to prevent your content from copying and editing by someone else, Don't be too upset if the password was lost, you can find a PDF remover easily. When choosing a PDF security remover pay attention to what it offers. For example PDF remover should restore both Owner (edit, print, copy the contents of the file) and User (access the file) passwords, because some of them can restore only Owner type of password,