xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lilmul123

Pay As You Go Plans?

What do you guys think about them? I have a virgin mobile phone and I don't know, I think it's a pretty decent service. I only use it to talk to my girlfriend anyway, I use my home phone to talk to other people. Right now I'm deciding whether to switch to a regular plan or not...

i've got a O2 sim card, and it's pay as you go, i don't really need a regular plan, since i don't use my mobile phone that much so it's not worth paying monthly :P

Pay as you go plans? What? I dont understand?Well I have two phones one is on line rental and I get 100 free minutes and another pay as you go. I recieve phone calls on my pay as you go and make phone calls with my other... But I use my pay as you go to text message because my line rental does not support that one. I normally take my pay as you go phone out because I don't usually phone peopel with my mobile....

The main reason why I use a pay as you go plan it is because easier to keep control on your calls and expenditure. It?s also takes out the shock factor when you receive a large monthly or quarterly bill, as you will be paying a fixed pre-paid amount with the pay as you go plans. I also think the plans are useful for people who use the phone on an irregular basis and they don?t have to worry about line rentals. I personally use t-mobile pay as go plan, but I generally find the different tariffs confusing, I usually stick with the standard tarrif.

*BLEEP*! i need that. i have at&t and its prepaid one. its shared 1500 minutes with my mom. and she uses like..... 750 and i use none... do they have this plan for at&t?

Pay as you go phone are all about convience money-wise but my Virgin Mobile phone rarly has service/signal no matter where I am so I can't even use it as much as I would like to. I don't even give out my cell number because I get alot of dropped calls.

I never go for them because if you live in the central CA area and you don't travel that much outside of the state you should get Metro PCS which allows for unlimited local and long distance calling all throughout the main United States and unlimited Texting and unlimited Picture sending for only $45 a month + tax.