xisto Community
velma

The Proper Method To Submit Tickets At Xistosupport Steps to submit tickets at Xistosupport

Hello,

I have created here an email template to help get issues solved faster, this format is to help members AND support admins.The helpdesk url is https://support.xisto.com/submitticket.php

Title :- My {Sub-domain} Needs The Password Reset

Title :- My {Sub-domain) Is Giving Me An Error {Explain Error in 3-4 words if possible}

Sub-domain name.

Use the email address you have submitted in the HOSTING APPLICATION.

Cpanel Username.

Password (This is used to verify your account or check the error)

If password needs to be reset then you need to submit your forum username and password.

Your IP => Go to ipchicken(dot)com and kindly paste the ip you see.

If you faced an error, then kindly paste the error or at least let us know what actions you took that resulted in the error.

Link to the Xisto thread if you have submitted a topic/post about the error/problem.

If you take out the time to submit these details then I am sure that your issues will get solved way faster and it will be easier for us at the support department to verify your account Posted Image

Thank you for this. I have noticed a lot of things that I did not include when I submitted mine. Maybe that's why I haven't received any response even after 2 weeks.I hope this time it works.

Kudmus,I would appreciate it if you could please paste your Ticket id here or at least in the topic you have opened so that I can look into this matter as soon as possible.. I apologize if this caused you any inconvenience.

I'm not sure if I know what you want me to tell you but I just copied some stuff that was in the email that I received as confirmation when I submitted my ticket. I don't know if it will help.

Ticket ID: NYV-598836

Subject: I can't access my site

Department: Xisto - Support

Priority: High

I really want to thank you for your willingness to help. I was almost losing hope.

Xisto is the best with their support, I support their system 100%.The support ticket system has never lets me down, whenever I get stuck I just submit a ticket and lately within 1 day I get a helpful response. And my rating rating on the system is 11/10 because it hasn't failed me once.:P