xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sjennifer

I Would Like To Tell You About Free Web Hosting Service I Use Now.

I think the vote's pretty unanimous, then. :lol:

For those browsing the forum and interested but aren't really sure of the content in the forum itself, Xisto is another sister forum that is part of the same chain and focuses far more on "technical" topics, gearing itself towards "technical minds" and such. Basically it's got a more close knit community and you can generally find an answer about computing and other "technical" subjects there, or ask a question yourself.

If you're after hosting you've basically got two easy options: Xisto (i.e. here) or Xisto. Or both? Seriously, no matter how many reviews on other free web hosts you read I've yet to find one that isn't put to shame by Xisto's services (parent of Xisto and Xisto).

I have never tired that 000webhost, But I have tired many other sites that offer so much and its all a lie they dont give you anything to work with. I am tired if changing places and trying to find a good site and as far as I am concerned Xisto is the best site I have ever seen and best of all it is free. I have never seen a webhosting services give you as many tools to work with as Xisto and I have payed at quite a few places. I think if you were to give this place a try you would have to agree. I love the forum Its a great idea and everyone here is very friendly, helpful, and nice. I also gave Xisto a great opinion at the voting place in the free webhosting drop down at the top of the page. As far as Im concerned I will stay here forever if I can.

I just find it funny that the dude who is so happy with his so called "best webhost" has to come here to post.:)I came to Xisto because of its reputation and though the forum posting is a bit irritating to some it is actually a lot of fun.:)Anyways not going off topic, based on the various reviews above I would be scared to try it out.

First thing: 000webhost site domain is not attractive :) . Second Servers are slow as per my friends experience. Third Support which is complete pain. I wonder how they are going to stay long in this race?

Edited by mahesh2k (see edit history)

I'd say, not for long. I don't think any host out there can beat the quality that Xisto has to offer. Trap 17 gives you the credit system which is very useful, and the fact that you dont have to acually pay to get quality hosting. Trap 17 PWNS, and thats a FACT.