xisto Community
ill

Gta: San Andreas my review

I feel like the only person who thinks Vice City is better...heh heh. Maybe I haven't just spent enough time with San Andreas (or maybe the gangsta theme isn't quite my cup of tea--this is certainly possible!), but I feel that Vice City is clearly the standout of the series at this point.

Gotta love the 80's.

43921[/snapback]

This factor of the game really pisses me off as i love the gameplay and every other aspect of the game but the game is like. . .

"Where is the hood love?"

And im like WTF? too ghetto to be true!

But then again most of the world are complete townies!

i love the part when you can take out a chainsaw and beat up someones car, and a bat too, hehei love how you can almost do anything in it, that makes you not get tired of it because you can always try something new.i only played it once on ps2, but i loved it.

I think GTA: San Andreas is the best of the GTA series... way better than the first 2 of course. But i love thet concept and all the work that rockstar put into this game. This game you can almost do anything(keep buying food and see what happens lol), which makes this game fun such as weight lifting, free roaming, 2 player, gambling, you get the point you can do alotta things in this game and i would rate it a 5 out of a 5. :D

GTA: SA is already launched in Europe... Of course it's better than Vice City...But ehrrm this is the RPG forum and GTA is an Action game...

I have played GTA since the first game, and played every single one but GTA: London 1981 or something like that.When GTA 3 came out I was so impressed it was such a great game, and now I'm just as much impressed with San Andres.This game is insane it is sooooo huge!!! Playing area is like 3 times bigger that Vice City! It is so big that it is almost impossible to comlpete it!!!It is so much fun, buy it!!!!

I wrote my own little review of GTA San Andreas for my gaming community forums, so here is some of it:

Lets start off with the general feel of this game, which happens to be a strong point of the game. The other GTA games have had a sense of freedom, but none has had a greater sense of freedom than this game. Apart from the general driving around and killing people, which has made this game so popular, this GTA has introduced the whole new feeling of RPG, whereby you are responsible for the well being of Carl Johnson (the main guy). Such activities include eating in order to stay healthy, visiting the gym to stay in shape and build up muscle and stamina, going to the clothes shops, tattoo parlors and hairdressers to change CJ's appearance and also dropping in to many of San Andreas' clubs and bars. This game has a real sense of realism, trying to survive in a harsh environment.

The size of the game has also been dramatically enhanced, with more vehicles available to roam around the whole of San Andreas, which incidentally is 6 times larger than Vice City! Not only is the area urban, but rural areas now feature, with vast amounts of open countryside to glide across at your leisure.

The graphics are still as great as ever, with the only negative being the occasional glitches that occur with the graphics, but that is to be expected if you are playing a game that takes the PS2's engine to full capacity. The environment and the people and vehicles within it looking as sharp as ever.

Read the whole thing here: D2G San Andreas review by Luigi

This is my favorite game ever. I beated it twice already and now im about to clear my memory card and do it over. The gfx are amazing. I love how the character can grow by how well the user treats it. Also I'm a big fan for gangsta games. I hope the next edition can be similiar to the sims in a way..Like i want more freedom for the character to meet other people and do more errands t increase popularity.

GTA: San Andreas is greate, i really think that it is way better than the all of the previous ones, i has many many more things, and i just love it, you get more involved, i beat the game so fast its really good, i hope that who ever hasent bought it yet will buy it as soon as possible because it tryly is a greate game, taht everybody will like.

I think Gta San Andreas is the best out of them all. It has awesome graphics..but really the same as vice city but the stuff you can do on it is much better. I like the barber shops, getting the hair done up. And you know all the other cool stuff. It is a great game wich could only be expected from RockStars series GTA. The new weapon rank feature allowing duel weilds and incresed accuracy is awsome.

I find this game is best game GTA made.

You can do a lot of things except main missions.

You have Girlfriends, can train your body (Muscles and so on), can cut your hair or you can buy new Clothes.

You also have to eat and drink something, i8f you don't, you'll die :D.

But the story of this game is also very interesting,

because you can see what the poeple have to do in in the Ghettos and in the Gangs.

Here is a link where you can help me, pls click on it :( :

http://www.monstersgame.org/?ac=vid&vid=243857.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Ok, Quite frankly, I was dissapointed in this game. I personally think it is way too complex. I liked the simple blowin up stuff havin as many weapons you want in good ol gta 3. gta vice city was a big improvement on the prettiness, however the weird weapon system confused me a bit, and with the whole leveling and eating thing in gta san andreas, its so complex its basically "The Sims: Life in the Ghetto"Im sorry for all of you lovers out there. I mean, I am a big fan of the series, I think they just went a little too far with San Andreas. Have fun blowin up stuff and stealing cars everyone!!!-BeyondEarth

yeah im traying that game now and trying to finish it, i have alerty finished about 2/3. But hmm this game is really nice, a lot good missions. Graphics and game motors are same that in vice city and gta 3 but still really nice and cool. best in this game is just messing around, like shooting and stuff-