xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the blonde girl

Fearless books.

I thought they were some kind of mystery series, but I searched in Google and found their main site.No, I actually haven't heard about those, not even seen it in bookstores here B) Are they somewhat related to religion?

Fearless

Fearless books.I've read a couple- what I've been able to obtain. I actually find the book series quite amusing and worth adding to one's light-reading book list. Of course, this book series is mostly a female read- though males should feel free to read it as well- but it's main character is a girl heroine trying to understand her feelings and how she fits into her surroundings. Lets say she's dense when it comes to relationships and girly items, but she's a kick-shin fighter whose abilities are also her greatest weakness. For guys, I suggest basing the reasoning on the great fights, and girls, well we all like adventure and getting to read about someone we can "all relate to" on some level (also, the whole "un-embarrassing" factor prevalent in this book is a good plus- I mean, not being afraid to say something embarrassing is something not many people can do with dignity)

-reply by Bluevibes

I think Fearless was written by Francine Pascal, actually, I haven't read it yet but my bestfriend use to tell me about that book and how she loves the story. They will suppose to make it a movie or a series, I'm not so sure but the leading role cannot be justified by actress Rachel Leigh Cook so I think it didn't happen. It is about a woman who shows no fear, it is her inborn personality. Is it the book you are talking about?