xisto Community
jlhaslip

[ Aef ] Security Update For Aef Forum Software Highly recommended

For the benefit of any or all AEF Forum Software users, there has been a Security Issue found in the BBcode handling of the software.

A Patch file is available and it is as simple as uploading a replacement file to overwrite an existing file in the Install.

File download and further details are available here.

The Update is highly recommended since the vulnerability is now public and no telling what mischief could result on your Forums.

For the benefit of any or all AEF Forum Software users, there has been a Security Issue found in the BBcode handling of the software.

A Patch file is available and it is as simple as uploading a replacement file to overwrite an existing file in the Install.

File download and further details are available here.

The Update is highly recommended since the vulnerability is now public and no telling what mischief could result on your Forums.

Can I know more about activity of this file? I intrested to know more and applications. please feel free to clarify me about your developments.

Anyway we can make a closest freindship by more negotiations. Then don't miss me!!!

I can tell you about many things, but I haven't any experience about this site. Can you help me?

I'm looking for your advises.

with best regards